Hi everybody

boond1982

Hello everybody. My Name is Damien and I am new here :). Glad to join the community.

Are there some good tutorials to learn KSP? The tutorials on the homepage are from the older version, so i am pretty sure things have improved since there :)

Stay save.

Damien

The in-game tutorials aren't so bad, give them a shot.

Also you can't beat learning by doing. Start a new "Science" save and play around with the limited parts you have, unlocking more as you do science experiments.

If you like watching others play (I do) then any YouTube video produced after 1.0 dropped should be "good enough" to show you the physics but not a lot of the UI and part changes. Most people get caught up on the physics though - at least at first.

And always, always, always come on here and ask for help with any specific issues you may be having. We love helping others enjoy the game.

Oh, and welcome! I just gave you your first rep point. :)

Edited by Superfluous J

On 5/24/2020 at 9:55 AM, boond1982 said:

Hello everybody. My Name is Damien and I am new here :). Glad to join the community.

Are there some good tutorials to learn KSP? The tutorials on the homepage are from the older version, so i am pretty sure things have improved since there :)

Stay save.

Damien

Hi! I am also a total newbie. I found this one really helpful! I can now get into orbit. Yay!

22 hours ago, DNKKING said:

Welcome to this server

Thank you very much :).

22 hours ago, KrisKelvin said:

Hi! I am also a total newbie. I found this one really helpful! I can now get into orbit. Yay!

Ok will have a look. thanks for the link

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the KSP forum @boond1982. New here myself since the end of last year, but yea so much fun with KSP and this forum. I am running 1.8.1 and 1.9.1 (latest) from steam.

I watch a few very cool youtubes vids too like Scott Manley and Mike Aben (his KSP Tutorials are great).

Well welcome to the forum and the best recommendation....Have fun!

• 1 month later...