Hello from me!

KrisKelvin

Welcome to the forum and the beginnings of your  KSP adventures @KrisKelvin.

As a new member your permissions on the forum are limited. This is a measure to protect the forum and this restriction is lifted once you have made 5 moderator approved posts that conform to the forum guidelines.

This great thread explains more about how the forum works if you wish to learn more:

On 5/25/2020 at 7:02 AM, KrisKelvin said:

I've been playing Spaceflight Simulator on my iPhone, so I figured I'd graduate to the real thing :-)

I bought the full version of KSP

Hello, and welcome! I'm a fairly new player myself too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joe Wang said:

Is it difficult to use the space simulator? I was playing flight simulator a long time ago, when I was still in high school... but that was in the 90's lol...

This one is fairly difficult, yes. But also fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 4:08 AM, Joe Wang said:

Is it difficult to use the space simulator? I was playing flight simulator a long time ago, when I was still in high school... but that was in the 90's lol...

Joe, It's difficult but not too difficult to be enjoyable. You need some difficulty for it to be a challenge. I've been at it a month and feel I am making decent progress. It's also difficult because it's based on the actual physics of spaceflight (rather than some simplistic arcade game). And there are some things about the physics of spaceflight that can seem a bit odd if you've spent a while living on the Earth ;-)