Hello world!

AnimatedK

Hello everybody!

My name is Juan Ignacio and I should have created a KSP forum account a long time ago, but here I am!

I wanted to mention that I'm an animator and also wanted to share a still frame:

l9qMa43.jpg

This kerbal is going to experience a roller coaster of emotions in just 30 seconds of animation.

My only question is: which KSP forum section should I post the finished animation?

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Jgilhutton

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the KSP forum @AnimatedKNew here myself since the end of last year, but yea so much fun with KSP and this forum.  Wow that image of a kerbal is so fantastic, very cool. Even tho must of us put screengrabs and such in here and most of us are not animators, I think your artwork would look great in this place. After all, they are like it says, awesome KSP pictures like the one you showed us.

4 hours ago, Retro Starship said:

Welcome to the KSP forum @AnimatedKNew here myself since the end of last year, but yea so much fun with KSP and this forum.  Wow that image of a kerbal is so fantastic, very cool. Even tho must of us put screengrabs and such in here and most of us are not animators, I think your artwork would look great in this place. After all, they are like it says, awesome KSP pictures like the one you showed us.

Thank you very much for your welcome.

Remember this is a still frame of a whole animation I posted here.

Go check the full video in this thread: