Problems with part lighting

I am in the process of making and testing these parts. I am having problems with the lighting/normal maps. I am modeling in Blender 2.8, and I am using the default smooth shading option. My models are very simple and are pretty low-poly, and are very basic shapes. I did not know how to generate a normal map, so I just filled the normal map with the color (127, 127, 255) because that is the color seems to be the default color of the normal map. How do I fix these problems? Here is the Imgur album with in-game screenshots as well as the materials in Unity: https://imgur.com/a/bc6UUOn. Thank you for all the help in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Something is definitely funny with the shading - have you tried using a shader without a bump map just make sure it's not a model problem? You can also click the cube icon under Mesh Display in Blender and it will show the normal's for all the tris/quads or what ever. For normal maps I use Gimp and create a layer of gray (128, 128, 128). I then add the bumps by drawing shades of gray from black to white. Filters | Map |Normal Map will then change the layer to a normal map.

Edited by wasml

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.