why is there a Toilet in the Astronaut Complex rubble?

I recently blow up my astronaut complex with a bad rocket (that also blow up the VAB :() and I didn't have the funds to fix it (since I was building rockets in the VAB that I fixed). Then I found a while toilet in the rubble while I was doing EVA on Kerbin for no reason. I looked it up and there was suppose to be a toilet. I just wanted to know if you actually blow up your astronaut complex just to look at the strange toilet and why is it there?!?

240px-Toilet_KSC.png

???????????

Edited by Cant think of a username

6 minutes ago, Toucan said:

Is it the idea generator or the idea disposal?
I always seem to have my best ideas when I am in the shower, when I am indisposed I tend to be doing things like reading the KSP forum.

I hate to break it to you but your facilities management is all borked.  The one with the water streaming down is the Home Karaoke Experience and the upgrade to the IG Mk1 is now referred to as the Pontificator. 

The least used one is the OCIWHAYS* system.

* Of Course I Washed, Honey... Are You Serious!?! 

Just now, Cant think of a username said:

I guess? But why is it in the Complex, I mean why? Why????? who needs to sacrifice in a apt.

For those who need to appease the Kraken before their voyage to the stars, in order to let them live

6 minutes ago, Lewie said:

For those who need to appease the Kraken before their voyage to the stars, in order to let them live

Ok, but even if it is a sacrifice pot, why sacrifice to Kraken, why not sacrifice to us, the players, since we control everthing?

Edited by Cant think of a username

1 hour ago, Cant think of a username said:

Ok, but even if it is a sacrifice pot, why sacrifice to Kraken, why not sacrifice to us, the players, since we control everthing?

Maybe we are one with the Kraken....when in doubt ask @Vanamonde. Maybe he doesn’t know....maybe no one knows...

In old cartoons, it was a bit of a meme that, when a house got randomly destroyed by the shenanigans currently going on in said cartoon, the only thing remaining intact on top of the resulting pile of rubble would be the owner of the house sitting on the toilet, looking surprised.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.