Which kerbals do you prefer

Which kerbals do you prefer?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which kerbals do you prefer, ksp 1 or 2

• Ksp 1 kerbals
    • Ksp 2 kerbals

Which kerbals' look do you prefer, the old ksp 1 kerbals, or the new customisable kerbals from ksp 2? I preferred the old ones but I can understand if you like the new ones.

Edited by Aniruddh

I really do like the og kerbals...but the new guys have a nicer skin tone (I’m not racsit, it’s just their skin is the exact color of my puke when I was once violently sick. Just can’t look at them the same way I used too) but I really like the style of the og kerbals hair, except how it look flat...I did like the female kerbal’s hair best, it turned out really well. But the customizable hair...does it really matter? How much time does the average player spend looking at their kerbal’s hair? Use the time spent on the hair on something better, like switching the ui to look more like ksps ui...

But the new guys get suits you can customize. Bonus point for that, but ksp’s suits look really nice..

What I would greatly appreciate in Kerbal improvement is adjustable or higher position of eyes.

Because when they sit in historically accurate Gemini capsule, the windows are above their eyes.

Edited by kerbiloid

The KSP 1 Kerbals look like they were made in a day after watching a character rigging tutorial, so I much prefer the KSP 2 Kerbals which don't have an oddly flat texture to them and hair that bends spacetime around the top of their skulls.

1 hour ago, justspace103 said:

i dont want to hurt their feelings They are all so freaking adorable

Should I add a 'both' or 'none' option? I thought that would ruin the point of the poll, but if people ask I can add it.

We can all agree that all of the kerbals are adorable, right? 

I think they’re just delightful. To watch Jeb laugh his ‘lil head off while Bill and Bob and screaming bloody murder.