Give me some ideas

Hello people of the forums, i have been working on a variety of planet mods for just under a year now, yet i have a lot of trouble with ideas and concepts, so i have come to you to ask, what would be some good ideas for cool planet packs/system replacers that would be interesting, original and most importantly, fun to play?

Just now, VoidCosmos said:

I feel a planet pack that adds news kinds of planets along with the stock system. That would be nice

i've been thinking of that for a fair bit, and i do have a few planets 'in reserve' from long-unfinished mods that could be used for that, but what specifically did you mean? more gas planets? dwarf planets? sub-mohoians?

1 minute ago, Mythical Donuts said:

i've been thinking of that for a fair bit, and i do have a few planets 'in reserve' from long-unfinished mods that could be used for that, but what specifically did you mean? more gas planets? dwarf planets? sub-mohoians?

More gas giants and a few dwarfs

I would enjoy sending ships interstellar to a neutron star system, with planets to visit orbiting around it. The neutron star could be a pulsar.

There might already be mods that do this, but I still would enjoy playing around with a few more cool ones.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.