Threads of the Month: June.

Vanamonde

It is June, right? Or is it May? Wait. I haven't been out of the house except to run to stores in weeks. Is this Thursday? At any rate, it's either June already or will be eventually, so it's time (possibly) for Threads of the Mystery Interval! 

*************************************************************************************

Do you like to do things the needlessly hard way? Well, so do the people in @Klapaucius' Challenge. Fly to orbit on engines that can't be throttled or restarted, and then bring the whole assemblage back with you. 

*************************************************************************************

Why do you keep returning to this forum? For me, it's because of threads like this one from @KrisKelvin

A new member of our forum asks for help understanding the complexities of space travel, and numerous nice people extend their patience and understanding to help others share the enjoyment of Kerbal Space Progam. Gives you warm fuzzies, doesn't it? 

Speaking of warm fuzzies, isn't this the cutest little walking robot/crew transporter/thing? 

Way more complex than most things I've built put together. Nice work, @InterstellarKev

Thank you to our nominators, and for our awardees, display your badge with satisfaction. :D

6bjkZmh.png?1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.