[1.8.x-1.10.x] RealFuels-Stock v5.1.0. - Stockalike RealFuels Configs [18th August 2020]

ValiZockt

Thanks, @ValiZockt, I'm really enjoying this mod.

I started a new game with UnKerballed Start and Realfuels-Stock and saw that patches for the UnKerballed Start parts were still missing. So I created this:

Spoiler
@PART[UKSliquidEngineLVT05]:AFTER[zzzUnKerballedStart]:NEEDS[RealFuels_StockEngines]
{
	@mass = 0.045
	@cost = 155

@MODULE[ModuleEnginesRF]
	{
		@maxThrust = 23
	}

!MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]{}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngineConfigs
		type = ModuleEnginesRF
		techLevel = 1
		origTechLevel = 1
		engineType = L
		origMass = 0.045
		configuration = Ethanol75+LqdOxygen
		modded = false

CONFIG
		{
			name = Ethanol75+LqdOxygen
			maxThrust = 21
			heatProduction = 15
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Ethanol75
				ratio = 52.66072829648775
				DrawGauge = True
				%resourceFlowMode = STACK_PRIORITY_SEARCH
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
				ratio = 47.33927170351225
			}
			IspSL = 0.9300
			IspV = 0.9300
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.215
			}
		}

CONFIG
		{
			name = Kerosene+LqdOxygen
			maxThrust = 23
			heatProduction = 16
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Kerosene
				ratio = 37.69408655434424
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
				ratio = 62.30591344565576
			}
			IspSL = 1.0000
			IspV = 1.0000
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.215
			}
		}
	}
}

and this:

Spoiler
@PART[UKSliquidEngineLVT10]:AFTER[zzzUnKerballedStart]:NEEDS[RealFuels_StockEngines]
{
	@mass = 0.0525
	@cost = 225

@MODULE[ModuleEnginesRF]
	{
		@maxThrust = 21
	}

MODULE
	{
		type = ModuleEnginesRF
		techLevel = 2
		origTechLevel = 2
		engineType = L+
		origMass = 0.0525
		modded = false

CONFIG
		{
		    maxThrust = 19
		    heatProduction = 15
		    PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Ethanol75
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
			}
			IspSL = 0.9300
			IspV = 0.9300
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.2
			}
		}

CONFIG
		{
			maxThrust = 21
			heatProduction = 15
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Kerosene
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
			}
			IspSL = 1.0000
			IspV = 1.0000
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.2
			}
		}
	}
}

The values should be somewhat in line with both mods (small early versions of Reliant and Swivel at 1/10th thrust and 1/8th weight).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 12:35 AM, Bellabong said:

Ah you're re-installing, I was going to ask if you could find a BDB engine in your module manager config and show me how it looks. The only thing I can think of is that a mod may be modifying the ModuleEnginesRF back into ModuleEnginesFX (Real-plume-stock patches do this, which is why you should only have the base realplume installed, we use the realplume-stock configs for engines) or changing the ID of the engine (Waterfall patches can do this - half the Knes engines have an ID of Rutherford...). I tried to take care that all the engineID's referenced are correct for the mods waterfall patches. (This also future-proofs them for RocketSoundEnhancement, since it deals with engineID's)

Similar request to the one above. Now are you referring to the techlevel upgrades as part of Realfuels (which ends up as a thrust boost in most cases) or the individual engine variants of the engine?

81a5c4d684d3a9e0972ddd14033cac50.png

or does the ability to get to these menu's not show up at all?

I did some testing in the past few days: I've been reinstalling everything a few times and I tried to keep everything to a bare minimum (I did have the 'less real than realism' mod installed every time), but the problem did persist unfortunately . There was no way to select another configuration or click the '+' in the above screenshot which means that all engines were stuck in their base configuration and level. The screen did appear normal though.

I then started another install with realism overhaul and rp-1 via ckan (just following the install guide and not adding anything else) and this did result in a working upgrade screen where I could click configuration and tech levels. There were also tech nodes in the tech tree for the engine upgrades and I did not see those in my LRTR install, which makes me believe that it might be caused by wrong or missing tech registration in the LRTR tech tree.

3 hours ago, KSPaddict said:

I did some testing in the past few days: I've been reinstalling everything a few times and I tried to keep everything to a bare minimum (I did have the 'less real than realism' mod installed every time), but the problem did persist unfortunately . There was no way to select another configuration or click the '+' in the above screenshot which means that all engines were stuck in their base configuration and level. The screen did appear normal though.

I then started another install with realism overhaul and rp-1 via ckan (just following the install guide and not adding anything else) and this did result in a working upgrade screen where I could click configuration and tech levels. There were also tech nodes in the tech tree for the engine upgrades and I did not see those in my LRTR install, which makes me believe that it might be caused by wrong or missing tech registration in the LRTR tech tree.

Ah I think you're touching on the root problem - The BDB in sub-configurations are unlocked by literally referencing the stock tech tree (basicRocketry, advancedRocketry etc.) node that unlocks the B9Partswitch variation of that engine, the RealFuels techlevels also refer to the standard tech tree (found in realsettings.cfg in the Realfuels folder).

Looking through LRTR I can't find any config that patches realsettings.cfg's tech levels or something like https://github.com/KSP-RO/RP-0/blob/master/GameData/RP-0/Tree/TREE-Engines.cfg which patches every engines  sub configuration techlevel for RealismOverhaul. What's happening is that RF and RF_Stockalike are both referencing the stock tree nodes, which most tech tree mods preserve for compatibility but LRTR nukes the tech-tree à la RP-0 and adds the proper tech tree nodes to the individual parts which is what its support extends to. It doesn't seem to have a patch for Realfuels though.

As for realsettings, that's fully on LRTR, as for the individual configs - I'm not sure whether supporting the full RSS tech-tree should fall under scope of RealFuels_StockEngines. I will probably do a real names patch for the BDB configs in line with its real names patch, and as a result the individual engine configs should get caught by the patch RP-0 uses that I linked earlier. 

Edited by Bellabong

14 hours ago, KSPaddict said:

10 hours ago, Bellabong said:

Ah I think you're touching on the root problem - The BDB in sub-configurations are unlocked by literally referencing the stock tech tree (basicRocketry, advancedRocketry etc.) node that unlocks the B9Partswitch variation of that engine, the RealFuels techlevels also refer to the standard tech tree (found in realsettings.cfg in the Realfuels folder).

Looking through LRTR I can't find any config that patches realsettings.cfg's tech levels or something like https://github.com/KSP-RO/RP-0/blob/master/GameData/RP-0/Tree/TREE-Engines.cfg which patches every engines  sub configuration techlevel for RealismOverhaul. What's happening is that RF and RF_Stockalike are both referencing the stock tree nodes, which most tech tree mods preserve for compatibility but LRTR nukes the tech-tree à la RP-0 and adds the proper tech tree nodes to the individual parts which is what its support extends to. It doesn't seem to have a patch for Realfuels though.

As for realsettings, that's fully on LRTR, as for the individual configs - I'm not sure whether supporting the full RSS tech-tree should fall under scope of RealFuels_StockEngines. I will probably do a real names patch for the BDB configs in line with its real names patch, and as a result the individual engine configs should get caught by the patch RP-0 uses that I linked earlier. 

Yeah, that's a LRTR issue.  I'll take a look at that when I get a chance and see if I can roll it into the next update.  No timeline yet.

Hey, question, so I'm using KWRocketry with the RFStockalike config, and I'm running a Vesta VR-1 engine on MMH+NTO, however, it simply does not generate any thrust, 0 µn, even though Ullage is provided, propellants are Very Stable (100%), and I've provided plenty of the fuel in a fuel tank...  what am I doing wrong?
Edit: Hydrolox fuel config doesn't work either, however Kerolox (standard config) does, same goes for other engines from KWRocketry... the game gives me different options for customization (with ISP and thrust all displayed correctly) however only the standard one works

Edited by Geryz

On 8/16/2021 at 10:47 AM, Apricot said:

Some engines like LV-45 seeme updated and named differently (liquidEngine2 => liquidEngine2_v2) in KSP 1.12. Needs configurations.

The Reliant and Swivel were reworked, they also still need Realplume and/or Waterfall configs which is what RF is dependant on for effects. 

10 hours ago, Geryz said:

Hey, question, so I'm using KWRocketry with the RFStockalike config, and I'm running a Vesta VR-1 engine on MMH+NTO, however, it simply does not generate any thrust, 0 µn, even though Ullage is provided, propellants are Very Stable (100%), and I've provided plenty of the fuel in a fuel tank...  what am I doing wrong?
Edit: Hydrolox fuel config doesn't work either, however Kerolox (standard config) does, same goes for other engines from KWRocketry... the game gives me different options for customization (with ISP and thrust all displayed correctly) however only the standard one works

Is this just with KWRocketry? Because on a 1.12 install with just the dependencies and KW rocketry the engines work. Going to need more information from your end such as a log file or the single part config 

2 hours ago, Bellabong said:

Is this just with KWRocketry? Because on a 1.12 install with just the dependencies and KW rocketry the engines work. Going to need more information from your end such as a log file or the single part config 

There are a lot of mods I have installed but CKAN isn't saying anything about any incompatibilities
Plus I looked into it some more, and turns out, it's every engine, not just KWRocketry. Setting any engine to any config that's different from its standard renders it completely useless 
Also here's a google drive link to my KSP.log https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ioPUy_SaFE6sVhXS0BgU3lWgKydbFHG/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Geryz

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but it seems that RF is making my tanks heavier and reducing my fuel mass fraction.

Without the mod installed, the FL-T800 weighs 4.5t wet and 0.5t dry which comes to a fuel mass fraction of 88.89%.

With the mod installed the FL-T800 weighs 4.831t wet (Kerosene/LOx) and 0.751t dry which comes to a fuel mass fraction of 84.5%.

I have useRealisticMass set to true in both places in the config as is default, and no other mods are installed so I'm not sure what's going on here. Shouldn't RF be improving my fuel mass fractions?

Any help would be appreciated.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:39 AM, Bellabong said:

After rigorous mod un- and reinstalling, it seems, TweakScale was causing the issue for some reason (I think?). Huh.

Edited by Geryz

3 hours ago, New Horizons said:

Are you recommanding this mod for JNSQ (about 2.5 Kerbins scale) or is this making game too easy?

The configs are based on stock performance, which is overpowered for stock scale and more suited to 2.5x - 3.2x. Any planet pack in that range will do or just a simple rescale

Really love your mood, I am on 1.22, and it seems to be working flawlessly. One thing though, the drymass balance is horrible for cryogenic engines. They are basically useless now, worse than their liquid fuel counterparts. I think you were right to think about removing it as quoted below,I can have a PR to remove it, or at least to have it in extra as an option. 

On 7/6/2021 at 8:06 AM, ValiZockt said:

@Apricot I'm not sure when or why this was added, but looking back this is probably right. If you want to (and if you’d be able to) can you create a PR for that on git?

Seeing errors:

[LOG 14:43:49.276] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Vega/@PART[bluedog_Vega_EngineMount]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Vega/bluedog_Vega_EngineMount.cfg/PART[bluedog_Vega_EngineMount]
[ERR 14:43:49.276] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key thrusterPower = #$/MODULE[ModuleRCSFX]/thrusterPower$
[ERR 14:43:49.277] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key thrusterPower = #$/MODULE[ModuleRCSFX]/thrusterPower$
[ERR 14:43:49.277] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key thrusterPower = #$/MODULE[ModuleRCSFX]/thrusterPower$

Dig a little bit deeper, the issue is that the EngineMount does not have RCS port, so it shouldn't have any thrust power adjustment.
These adjustment should be on one of the Vega fuel tank. It seems to me that the RF_BEB_Vega.cfg directly from GitHub is actually fine, so I just directly copy RF_BEB_Vega.cfg to overwrite the released one and no more error. Isn't this going to be in the next release?  I noticed that the correct changes were actually in even before the current release.

• 4 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 4:47 PM, Apricot said:

Some engines like LV-45 seeme updated and named differently (liquidEngine2 => liquidEngine2_v2) in KSP 1.12. Needs configurations.

Would also be nice to see configs for RestockPlus. Im going to have a short fiddle and see if I can get something I like working.

Edit: I see there are already such configs! Not sure how I missed that...

Edited by blu3wolf

I noticed that the methalox engines from Cryogenic Engines don't seem to be configured. Is there any chance of you creating configs for those engines? I'd do it myself but have 0 experience with making MM patches.

Edit: Well I've been trying my hand at making some configs myself. I believe I'm most of the way there but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the IspSL and IspV numbers do. They seem to be multipliers of some sort? They certainly affect the resulting Isp but not in a way I can figure out. The end result though is that the engine Isp at SL and Vac isn't what I set it to, but either slightly or highly off. I'd appreciate any insight into what these numbers do and how to set them so that the engines perform how I expect them to. If I can get these configs working I'd gladly provide them so anyone using Stock RF with Cryogenic Engines can use the methalox engines.

Edited by Sahadara

On 1/23/2022 at 5:16 PM, Sahadara said:

I noticed that the methalox engines from Cryogenic Engines don't seem to be configured. Is there any chance of you creating configs for those engines? I'd do it myself but have 0 experience with making MM patches.

On 7/22/2021 at 4:46 AM, hermano said:

Thanks, @ValiZockt, I'm really enjoying this mod.

I started a new game with UnKerballed Start and Realfuels-Stock and saw that patches for the UnKerballed Start parts were still missing. So I created this:

Reveal hidden contents
@PART[UKSliquidEngineLVT05]:AFTER[zzzUnKerballedStart]:NEEDS[RealFuels_StockEngines]
{
	@mass = 0.045
	@cost = 155

@MODULE[ModuleEnginesRF]
	{
		@maxThrust = 23
	}

MODULE
	{
		type = ModuleEnginesRF
		techLevel = 1
		origTechLevel = 1
		engineType = L
		origMass = 0.045
		modded = false

CONFIG
		{
			maxThrust = 21
			heatProduction = 15
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Ethanol75
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
			}
			IspSL = 0.9300
			IspV = 0.9300
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.215
			}
		}

CONFIG
		{
			maxThrust = 23
			heatProduction = 16
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Kerosene
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
			}
			IspSL = 1.0000
			IspV = 1.0000
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.215
			}
		}
	}
}

and this:

Reveal hidden contents
@PART[UKSliquidEngineLVT10]:AFTER[zzzUnKerballedStart]:NEEDS[RealFuels_StockEngines]
{
	@mass = 0.0525
	@cost = 225

@MODULE[ModuleEnginesRF]
	{
		@maxThrust = 21
	}

MODULE
	{
		type = ModuleEnginesRF
		techLevel = 2
		origTechLevel = 2
		engineType = L+
		origMass = 0.0525
		modded = false

CONFIG
		{
		    maxThrust = 19
		    heatProduction = 15
		    PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Ethanol75
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
			}
			IspSL = 0.9300
			IspV = 0.9300
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.2
			}
		}

CONFIG
		{
			maxThrust = 21
			heatProduction = 15
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = Kerosene
				DrawGauge = True
			}
			PROPELLANT
			{
				name = LqdOxygen
			}
			IspSL = 1.0000
			IspV = 1.0000
			throttle = 0
			ignitions = 1
			ullage = true
			pressureFed = false
			IGNITOR_RESOURCE
			{
				name = ElectricCharge
				amount = 0.2
			}
		}
	}
}

The values should be somewhat in line with both mods (small early versions of Reliant and Swivel at 1/10th thrust and 1/8th weight).

I'm trying to make some configs of my own. How did you go about determining the IspSL and IspV values? They definitely have an influence on the Isp but I'm not sure how the numbers affect Isp and so I'm not sure how to set these values.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the most recent master file from Github for compatibility with the Bluedog Design Bureau v1.9 after I was receiving ModuleManager errors with Vega and Scout. It seems now there are more errors to deal with.

Spoiler

[LOG 02:10:46.427] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Redstone/@PART[bluedog_Sergeant_1x]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Redstone/bluedog_Sergeant_1x.cfg/PART[bluedog_Sergeant_1x]
[ERR 02:10:46.428] Error - Cannot parse variable search when editing key volume = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[LOG 02:10:46.430] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Redstone/@PART[bluedog_Sergeant_3x]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Redstone/bluedog_Sergeant_3x.cfg/PART[bluedog_Sergeant_3x]
[ERR 02:10:46.430] Error - Cannot parse variable search when editing key volume = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[LOG 02:10:46.432] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Redstone/@PART[bluedog_Sergeant_11x]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Redstone/bluedog_Sergeant_11x.cfg/PART[bluedog_Sergeant_11x]
[ERR 02:10:46.432] Error - Cannot parse variable search when editing key volume = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$

[LOG 02:10:46.482] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Scout/@PART[bluedog_Scout_Algol_Inline]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Solids/Scout/bluedog_Scout_Algol_Inline.cfg/PART[bluedog_Scout_Algol_Inline]
[ERR 02:10:46.483] Error - Cannot parse variable search when editing key volume = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[LOG 02:10:46.485] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Scout/@PART[bluedog_Scout_Algol_Radial]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Solids/Scout/bluedog_Scout_Algol_Radial.cfg/PART[bluedog_Scout_Algol_Radial]
[ERR 02:10:46.485] Error - Cannot parse variable search when editing key volume = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[LOG 02:10:46.487] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Scout/@PART[bluedog_Scout_Algol_Short]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Solids/Scout/bluedog_Scout_Algol_Short.cfg/PART[bluedog_Scout_Algol_Short]
[ERR 02:10:46.488] Error - Cannot parse variable search when editing key volume = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[ERR 02:10:46.488] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key maxAmount = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$

[LOG 02:10:46.645] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Uppersolids/@PART[bluedog_UpperSolids_Star37BV]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Solids/UpperSolids/bluedog_UpperSolids_Star37BV.cfg/PART[bluedog_UpperSolids_Star37BV]
[ERR 02:10:46.654] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key volumeAdded = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[ERR 02:10:46.654] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key volumeAdded = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[LOG 02:10:46.657] Applying update RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Uppersolids/@PART[bluedog_UpperSolids_Star37FMV]:FOR[RealFuels_StockEngines] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Solids/UpperSolids/bluedog_UpperSolids_Star37FMV.cfg/PART[bluedog_UpperSolids_Star37FMV]
[ERR 02:10:46.663] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key volumeAdded = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$
[ERR 02:10:46.663] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key volumeAdded = #$/RESOURCE[SolidFuel]/maxAmount$

[LOG 02:10:51.074] Done patching
[WRN 02:10:51.075] Errors in patch prevents the creation of the cache
[LOG 02:10:51.182] ModuleManager: 7913 patches applied, found <color=orange>12 errors</color>
3 errors related to GameData/RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Redstone.cfg
4 errors related to GameData/RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Scout.cfg
5 errors related to GameData/RealFuels-Stock/Bluedog_DB/RF_BDB_Uppersolids.cfg

Could I be missing a dependency? So far I have these to test with: B9PartSwitch, Bluedog, CommunityResourcePack, DMagicScienceAnimate, RealFuels, RealFuels-Stock, ReStock, SimpleAdjustableFairings, SolverEngines, Waterfall, WaterfallRestock, ModuleManager.4.2.1

The current version of these configs doesn't seem to include the Sergeant solid motor but the latest master on Github does? It seems more confusing when [bluedog_Athena_Castor30] in the RF_BDB_Peacekeeper.cfg doesn't create any errors. I tried editing the config to match the Castor30 as closely as possible, but still errors. What's missing?

EDIT: It seems there may have been some duplicates involving that Sergeant solid motor. Deleting all of the changes for that part from the RF_BDB_Redstone config, it shows the correct amount of PSPC. The other errors  in RF_BDB_Scout and RF_BDB_Uppersolids weren't helped by deleting since they still use SolidFuel. I suppose I'll wait for a proper update.

Edited by NyanTurian
Updated

• 1 month later...

there's an issue where if this mod is installed alongside realplume and waterfall the realplume configs arent disabled on waterfall-enabled engines, so you end up with both plumes appearing and causing a drop in performance. realplume stock fixes this by having a check for waterfall configs built into each config disabling the realplume config if one is detected, but this is not present in the realplume configs provided by this mod

• 4 weeks later...

Possibly I am very confused.

This line in the code is meant to patch mainsail, isn't it ? RealFuels-Stock/liquidEngine1-2_Mainsail.cfg at master · ValentinBischof/RealFuels-Stock · GitHub

However, name of that part is squad config is liquidEngineMainsail_v2, not liquidEngine1-2. So at least in my setup, Mainsail comes up unpatched, without ignitions-ullage.

What am I missing here ? How can I fix it ?

Edited by Cagz

On 4/27/2022 at 11:33 AM, Cagz said:

Possibly I am very confused.

This line in the code is meant to patch mainsail, isn't it ? RealFuels-Stock/liquidEngine1-2_Mainsail.cfg at master · ValentinBischof/RealFuels-Stock · GitHub

However, name of that part is squad config is liquidEngineMainsail_v2, not liquidEngine1-2. So at least in my setup, Mainsail comes up unpatched, without ignitions-ullage.

What am I missing here ? How can I fix it ?

It is liquidEngineMainsail_v2 indeed because it has been updated by squad a while ago, I think the older version was liquidEngine1-2, but if you look a little below ou can see it is also being patched. They patched both versions for compatibility reasons. So, it should work. Are you sure you got the last version of the mod into your GameData?