Get a Space Station in Orbit in 15 Minutes or Less

Hello again, today i have another challenge that isn't to hard but isn't to easy.

The challenge is to send a space station into Kerbin Orbit in 15 minutes or less bonus points if you can get into a Mun orbit in 15 minutes or less. It doesn't matter the size of the space station or the height of the orbit. My best time I believe was 12 minutes.

14 minutes: 5 points

10 minutes: 10 points

5 minutes: 15 points (I don't know if this is realistic)

14 minutes into a Mun orbit: 10 points

10 minutes into a Mun orbit: 20 points

5 minutes into a Mun orbit: 50 points (I really doubt this is realistic but who knows.)

Squad once ran a challenge to impact the mun in 20 minutes or less. I think the fastest time was just under 12 minutes. But this was with a tiny payload. Good luck getting a station into munar orbit in the times suggested.

Spoiler

Liftoff (at about 2 fps)

ColAzpV.png

Just before impact. At 23 km/s this probe would have entered the mun's SOI after about 10.5 minutes. Just need to add another 22.5 km/s dV to enter orbit.

rRYH9HX.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.