Community thingy

Please give me a better title for this topic

Intro

My goal for this challenge : Make the following idea a reality.
The idea : Make a self-sustaining challenge, which means no monitoring is required.
My solution : Crazy idea+++

-What?   ...    :P

The basic concept for this challenge, is to create things to be use by other players and to use their things so that your things get used even more.

-Again, WHAT?

In most challenge you post your creation to maybe get people reaction on it, maybe get reviewed or maybe get added to a leaderboard and in the end it will be forgotten. Here your creation have a chance to stay around a bit longer. Your first task is to create something that will be used by the others for as long as possible.

-Okay but it doesn't tell me what I'm supposed to do!

An example: You post a stair truck, it is so well crafted that after 2 months you can still see it appears among the ground support equipment when a guy show us his new aircraft.

-OOOOooooh!... Wait... But th...

...of course it doesn't make sense without a reason to use others creation, so there is your second task, use as many creations made by other player as possible while remaining coherent. We also need some guidelines...

-Can you PLEASE summarize.

...FINE

MENU
(a.k.a. rules, read all)

PICK A SCENARIO

• Airports: make all airport stuff, we should be able to do everything like loading/unloading cargo, crew, fuel without VAB and SPH once everything is spawned.
  • Their will be more later if people participate. Likely some space program stuff with specific goal

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

• Gods: built this world for us to play with but then...
  • King: sorry it's full, selected 1/1 (me)
  • Hero: use blacksmiths and knights stuff to get the best outcome. By using MOSTLY (90%) creation made by others, you complete the scenario ex. fully equip and working airports.
  • Knights: use blacksmiths stuff to complete his equipment and may work with other knights. Ex. to submit an airliner it needs its ground support equipment made MOSTLY (66%) by others. Ex2: a satellite and its rocket are made by two different person.
  • Blacksmiths: create tools for knights and hero. Ex. ground support equipement.
  • Noble: reserved to AI and hero mind control. (kerbals)
  • Peasant: try again. (failed)
  • Thief: possible outcome is ban(get ignored by the other). When using others creation give credit to its creator.
  • Lone wolf: do hero and knights role by using only his own stuff. Wrong topic, go to the spacecraft exchange.

CHANGE SETTINGS

• Easy: just do the best you can
  • Normal: optimize your things more, go rp or realistic
  • Hard: go rp and realistic, do contract with one or more player to use each other creation and/or reach a common goal
  • Hardcore: things with a lot of parts to look great are cool but most player doesn't have powerful computer.
  • Cheatmode: mod are cool too but you will greatly lower the accessibility of your creation.

PLAY

Give us picture or video, some stats, links to download (except hero but it would be nice to have the savefile) and some blah blah.

Your creation can be a vehicle, a building, cargo,... but can't be an engine or a wing or...

For those confused by hero, knights... scenario is the mission ex: go to the mun, knights make the main thing ex: , blakcsmiths the support stuff to make it rp and the hero take all that and show that it works.

I want to see manufacturer, company, contracts, trust, betrayal, game of throne... maybe not.

You build a very tall aircraft, you can't submit it without its ground support equipment but none of the available GSE submit on this topic can works with its height. You can't create all the equipment you need by yourself as it won't fit the 66% rule of others support creations. Then you'll need to ask someone to build some for you: make a contract. 

Use your imagination, have fun and share.

WIP I need your feedback, maybe it's not clear enough...

Edited by Mathrilord
addition and typo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.