Wings bending SU-24! How to strut moveables?

I tried the small hinge but did not work as well as this does!
I tried autostrut every part of the wing to different values.
Sadly nothing worked. When I do turns at 300m/s + it will bend like crazy. 
Do you guys have any suggestions how to strut the moving parts of the wing properly?

THX in advance!

I attached two pictures.

LhmL5qY.pngCvT0Cjy.png

I'll be interested in others solutions to this on larger scale wings like this.

I have had some success with crocodile hinges locked in place, but changing them in flight is impossible. The only other solution I have so far is big hinges, hydraulic rams with small unpowered hinges either end strutted to part way up the wing, but I've yet to have that looking elegant.

50 minutes ago, Georodin said:

I tried the small hinge but did not work as well as this does!
I tried autostrut every part of the wing to different values.

Robotic part are notoriously floppy. There are ways to mitigate this, but nothing that completely eliminates this.

And for you problem autostruts are a good idea, but autostruts stop at non-locked robotic parts. (Well, in some cases they cause the robotic part to freeze up, but that isn't better.) So what you can do is set the hinge (or servo?) to locked once the wing has moved into place. One problem is that just saying "please set the lock" doesn't always work, you usually have to give that command a few time to make sure that all parts are locked. So use "set lock" on an action group (and "unset lock" on another) and hit the corresponding button often enough.
[Edit:] I forgot the other problem that I wanted to mention: when the lock is set while the wings are bent, then this bend is "frozen in". So for my planes Itry to set the locks when there isn't a strong force on the wings.

Another issue is that activating autostrut on the robotic part itself often causes that part to freeze up. So I don't do that.

Edited by AHHans

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.