Journey to the Planets - Chapter 8 (Jool-5 Mission )

E16l9Ji.png

Hi all!  I'm going to be playing through @Superfluous J's fabulous Kerpollo challenge. This means that in a science mode game I'm only allowed to launch 9 self contained missions with a few additional caveats that are detailed in the link below 

This has given me a great excuse to visit all the planets in the Kerbol system which I've been meaning to do for a while :) ... 

I'm aiming to do at least one chapter per week. I'll try to post them on the weekend. 

My Mod list:

• TriggerTech (Kerbal Alarm Clock) 
  •  000_ClickThroughBlocker
  • 001_ToolbarControl
  •  CommunityCategoryKit
  • CommunityResourcePack
  • Corvus
  • HGR
  • KAS
  • KIS
  • KronalVesselViewer
  • ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll 
  • ReStock
  • RestockRigidLegs 

My Game Settings:

Gm9muZW.pngSo without further to do here is the First Chapter of my Mission Report ... 

Chapter 1- Kerpollo Begins 

WddTp9B.pngWe begin as most Science Career modes do by grinding science from the KSC. Here Jeb can be bravely venturing forth to the most dangerous of places, the LaunchPad...

vqlvFfT.pngAfter grinding for that oh so sweet science I end up with enough science points to unlock the necessary nodes to build an orbital capable vehicle. 

Bg5tKG0.png

I present the Kerbin Flyer! The first of nine vehicles to be produced during the Kerpollo Program. This beauty is composed of three stages made from the most basic of parts but is capable of reaching polar orbit which will enable me to get that sweet science. (NOTE: I lowered the thrust level of the SRBs and the the Swivel Engine on the third stage so that the acceleration doesn't kill Bob) 

nyFRoQE.pngEYNOw0z.pngThe Kerbin Flyer leaps off the pad carried aloft by those 4 Hammer SRBs. Crewed by our intrepid scientist Bob who is probably starting to regret his choices in life by this point... 

g4LTTt6.png

cRK5aMb.pngThose pesky SRBs are jettisoned and the Swivel lights up pushing the Kerbin Flyer towards a polar orbit. (Unfortunately I missed taking a screenshot of the stage separating as I was running science experiments while flying :( ) 

yZaXfTi.png

Pcsq10l.png

We made it! Bob is safely in polar orbit where he begins the long procedure of running the various science experiments on the Kerbin Flyer 

THkQP4V.pngObligatory beauty shot of the Kerbin Flyer as it orbits over Kerbin's North Pole 

trwyHHq.pngI raise Bob's orbit to 250km in order to grab that "high in space" science

6m17Xld.pngReentry occurs over Kerbin's North Pole. The capsule has no heat shield so I've kept the rocket stage attached to prevent Bob from being burnt to crisp. 

lF49ILE.pngLIAqWUe.pngBob lands safely in the North Pole. He's experienced a lot but has safely returned intact with his precious cargo of science! (NOTE: The outer science experiments mounted on the capsule exploded due to overheating but luckily I had made sure that Bob had stored the results within the spacecraft) 

dQvuyxU.pngBlast! My science gathering must have missed something as I just don't have that little bit of Science to unlock all the nodes on Tier 4.

Oh well, I still have enough to head to my next target the Mun...

Thank you for reading! My next chapter will be about my shenanigans on the Munar surface! :) 

Edited by Venturer2Space
New Chapter

4 hours ago, Venturer2Space said:

Blast! My science gathering must have missed something as I just don't have that little bit of Science to unlock all the nodes on Tier 4.

Congrats on a successful first mission. You could always make another land craft and revisit the launchpad and runway if you need a bit more science for the Mun mission. Now that you have the Science Jr. you can probably pick up a decent bit of new science that way.

1 minute ago, Grogs said:

Congrats on a successful first mission. You could always make another land craft and revisit the launchpad and runway if you need a bit more science for the Mun mission. Now that you have the Science Jr. you can probably pick up a decent bit of new science that way.

Thanks for the tip! Now I can grab that final node :) 

Chapter 2

F607ToX.png

ukKB2L3.png

Once again I begin with grinding science. Having unlocked the Science Jr and thanks to @Grogs tip I was able to grab that final node in Tier 4 enabling me to have that very useful reaction wheel. This allowed me to create my next vehicle.... 

Blueprint:

C9Jkw3Q.png

I present the Mun Flyer! This glorious looking contraption was vaguely inspired by the real life Soyuz launch vehicle. It's composed of Tier 4 parts and has a sizeable amount of science instruments to enable the plundering of the Mun's science! I'll be aiming to head for a polar orbit around the Mun before landing in one of the craters near the Poles.

(NOTE: After I made this blueprint I decided to add fins to the bottom of the rocket because I got paranoid about this ungainly contraption flipping out) 

Launch and Ascent:

6ZXQVrL.png

Here we have the rocket on the launchpad. The eagle-eyed among you may notice the addition of some struts because you can never have enough struts! This particular mission will be crewed by Bob once again. (NOTE: I'll probably bring Bob along for most of these missions because his ability to reset experiments saves on a lot of mass thereby saving fuel) 

QN0W4BB.png

Initiating gravity turn and climbing to orbit 

n3K9R05.png

SRBs are jettisoned and the Swivel Boosters carry on for a little bit longer 

zJc9uba.png

Swivel boosters are cast off and the main Swivel core lights up pushing the vehicle closer to orbit 

fkSbDW5.png

5aZtRM3.png

lEx4YSD.png

Trans-Munar stage ignites to give that final kick to push the Mun Flyer into orbit. Bob also heads out to utilise the brand new Science Jr in Low Kerbin Orbit. 

C2mas60.pngOpNB3GH.png

The Mun Flyer heads out towards the Mun destined for a polar orbit. 

Munar Operations:

CIW6ZkU.pngT1pRHcd.png

Mun Flyer slows down into a polar orbit around the Mun. 

Y0Jmtmv.png

Bob begins the process of Science extraction!

oPvtMTj.png

Bob begins the descent phase. The Trans-Munar Injection Stage was utilised to slow down further before being jettisoned. 

Jsc6nD5.png

Success! We are on the Mun with the obligatory flag planting ceremony by Bob :) . He conducted many science shenanigans ensuring that all the science results are stored within the Return Capsule.

m1uJ1Dg.png

s05SCSv.png

Mun Flyer takes off heading back to orbit having concluded a successful landing.

Return to Kerbin: 

U8kQW40.png

Mun Flyer blasts its way out of Mun Orbit. Bob is particularly desperate to taste fresh air... Aerobraking will utilised to slow down sufficiently as this craft has no heat shield once again because that's the true kerbal way! :) 

0il59Kf.png

Service Module starts to heat up. Bob starts to sweat buckets throughout this

LsqdugP.png

Unfortunately the Service Module was destroyed due to overheating along with most of the parts mounted on the outside of the vehicle. Thankfully the rest of the Return Capsule remained intact. 

fMOk589.png

2nd Aerobrake takes Bob over the deserts. 

ZQR2XZI.png

mlJXghp.png

Bob splashes down in the ocean. He even steps out of the capsule for a little bit to grab even more science!

AGPkFfD.png

FND4JVh.png

Not bad for a single Mun mission! I unlock the whole of Tier 5 which gains me access to the docking ports. This means from now on I will have to bring a crewed orbiter and a crewed lander to each target destination so that should provide some interesting ship designs from here on out.... 

The next target world will be Minmus where we shall gorge on that sweet mint ice cream!!! 

Once again thanks for reading! :) 

If you're enjoying this series or have any feedback please do comment on this thread or feel free to message me via the forums! 

Edited by Venturer2Space
Spelling :)

23 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

I totally mis-saw this image and thought you were making an off center, one SRB launcher.

Nice job on the cool grand from Mun!

Haha this thing was already difficult enough to fly! Only having one SRB would have sent Bob plunging into the depths of the ocean :) 

Chapter 3 

Tech Tree before I launch the mission 

ZL9682J.png

Blueprints:

Orbiter and Lander 

QSGoDlu.pngTAoImQA.png

Roll up roll up! Feast your eyes on the two major components of the Minmus mission. On the left we have the orbiter capable of holding two kerbals and on the right we have the lander capable of carrying a single kerbal (i.e Bob) and is equipped with a full science compliment. 

The Full Launch Stack :

99XwTE3.pngPKsvz1V.png

Here we have the whole launch stack in all its glory. This rocket is probably a lot more DeltaV than I actually need for Minmus but I prefer to have a large margin for error. 

Ascent to Orbit and Boosting to Minmus:

FN7PiRm.png

Our intrepid crew is composed of Bob (yet again) and Valentina joins him on her first mission! 

C7QuMkJ.png

We make it to orbit and we initiate orbital inclination changing procedures to match Minmus' orbital inclination. 

onvaAOD.png

waArmug.png

Boosting to Minmus. At this point I realised I had way too much DeltaV available, oh well ;) 

qRr947E.png

En route the orbiter swings around and docks with the lander 

Minmus Operations: 

qOAQ6tF.png

9Pu7Vhp.png

Victory! Orbit achieved successfully with Bob grabbing all that science! 

JCgG7Nz.png

Olkf3DA.png

The lander (crewed by Bob) undocks from the orbiter (which is crewed by Valentina)  and we use the final remaining stage of the rocket to slow down. (NOTE: That stage had like 1500 DV left so I had really over-designed this rocket! :cool:)

5oJrvFj.png

Bob plants the flag of the Kerpollo Program proudly into that mint ice-cream! He somehow manages to extract many delicious science points from that minty surface. 

Return to Kerbin:

TJaT9Wb.png

1gnDt4z.png

The lander takes off and heads back to polar orbit to rendezvous with the orbiter. There are no RCS thrusters on either of these vehicles so docking was a slightly painful process....

Bob goes on EVA ensuring to take that precious Science! with him and joins Valentina back in the orbiter. 

NUYY8JT.png

The lander is promptly ditched and the orbiter initiates the return to Kerbin 

Krc46CS.png

I decide not to employ aerobraking this time as I have way too much DeltaV! (I've probably said that too many times ;) ) 

bVuSoBU.png

zzIpcJp.png

The Return Capsule of the Minmus Flyer lands safely back on Kerbin and Bob hops out again to gather Science!

yS1iJfv.png

I've now started unlocking Tier 5 stuff which should enable me to send my next mission to Duna

Once again thank you for reading ! :) 

(Here's a joke: Why was 6 afraid of 7. Because 7, 8, 9) I apologise for my cringy humour... 

;) 

Next target Duna!!!! 

Edited by Venturer2Space

Chapter 4 : Dusty Duna

Today I set forth to Duna (and Ike)  and managed to survive! 

Blueprint: 

8TWYWTC.png

This is probably the largest vehicle I've ever designed.. 

Essentially it's the same design as the vehicle for the Minmus mission but with a couple of Liquid Rocket Boosters substituting some SRBs. 

Kerbin Ascent: 

E3dZTEf.png

The obligatory displaying of the Tech Tree before launch from Kerbin 

VIwz4UD.png

The Duna Flyer sitting proudly on the Launch Pad. Our brave crew is comprised of Jeb and Bob who'll be confined together for around the next three years...

czSFwx4.png

Halfway through the ascent stage we ditch those SRBs and continue to Low Kerbin Orbit. 

Mr1dt1Y.png

The Liquid Rocket Boosters are now jettisoned enabling the rocket to fly even further. 

Ryao5bB.png

Orbit is established around Kerbin 

Kxav5rE.png

The Duna Flyer boosts for Duna. 

Duna and Ike Operations

fOtEJ7u.png

After a long transit phase where Bob plundered all the glorious Science! from around the space enroute to Duna. Jeb and Bob arrive at Duna aerobraking into an orbit that would put them onto an intercept with Ike. 

ZgdGZJ2.png

Bob pops out to do some Science enroute to Ike orbit then quickly heads back inside. 

UymLHVj.png

Around Ike Bob head out yet again to grab even more science. 

MW1sXJg.png

The Lander separates from the Orbiter and begins the descent phase to Ike's surface. (NOTE: This lander will be also used to land on Duna hence it is also equipped with parachutes) 

FmVrUdE.png

Touchdown! Bob plants the Flag of the Kerpollo Program and does the science experiments. 

jvNQvt7.png

After a successful excursion on Ike's surface the vehicle is reassembled in Ike orbit and transfers to Duna orbit. 

SB3zoP2.png

Aerobraking is once again employed to bring the craft into a nice low orbit around the dusty red planet. 

mQLEQPG.png

The lander drifts gently down on its parachutes.

HvLRpMN.png

Touchdown! After a harrowing descent Kerbals have made it to the surface :) 

AWpycI4.png

The lander joins back up with the orbiter and Bob transfers over to the capsule together with the Science data

kTFOXpB.png

After a bit of waiting the orbiter boosts back to Kerbin

End of the Mission:

IC48yJN.png

yglpaxQ.png

The return capsule drifts down into the ocean. Jeb and Bob are pretty much on the verge of insanity after spending days in a cramped capsule together 

DSvTDD6.png

tiGFmuK.png

Holy Kerbal! That's a lot of science. i get access to the nukes which no doubt will prove useful in the long run. 

Thanks for reading!! ;) 

(Here's another joke: "Why do we tell actors to break a leg?" Because every play needs a cast.... ) 

As always I apologise for my sense of humour! 

Next Target.... 

(Will be decided by me eventually, I'm eying either visiting Moho or Dres)

I think you should include terrible jokes in all your updates.

Here's one for free:

Sheepdog: I got all fifty sheep gathered together in that paddock.

Farmer: I only have forty seven sheep!

Sheepdog: Yeah, I rounded them up.

I might have to try this Kerpollo challenge myself, although I might wait until 1.10 comes along to do it because DECALS!

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

Chapter 5: Dres? Never Heard of it.... 

Today we visit that mysterious object floating in the sky named Dres? Is it a planet is it not? Regardless we have to visit it for this challenge :cool:

Techtree before Mission: 

1b6vxbK.png

Blueprint for Orbiter: 

k53LRHt.png

This is one of the most powerful vehicles constructed under the Kerpollo Program so far. It's outfitted with one of our newest developments the so-called the nuclear engine! This baby can hold two kerbonauts (in relative) comfort all the way to Dres and back. 

Blueprint for Lander: 

6P4foKh.png

The lander can carry a single kerbal to the surface of Dres and return them to the waiting orbiter. It's outfitted with all the science equipment the Kerpollo Program has unlocked so far and will bring kerbals to the furthest they have ever been in the Kerbol System. 

Blueprint for Whole Vehicle: 

6vkcUvE.png

These two vehicles are launched on this behemoth! Collectively called the Dres Flyer hopefully all the crew will survive. (NOTE: Earlier in this series I said the Duna rocket was the biggest rocket I had ever built this is now the biggest! ;) ) 

Launch from Kerbin: 

TcFJC49.png

The rocket waits on the launch pad ready to ascend. 

Ga9IYc9.png

HEG8Pof.png

Liftoff! The Dres Flyer ascends to orbit on a pillar of flames and experiences some heating on the way up. 

wYmp4PO.png

sFFU5y7.png

The mission departs Kerbin's orbit and here all the mission components can be seen in all their glory. It will be around a 2 year transit to Dres. 

Dres Operations: 

qeWCVzR.png

The orbiter extracts the lander from the 2nd Stage of the rocket and prepares for Dres orbital insertion. Dres can be seen as a black dot on the middle right side of the picture. 

hP1L6TM.png

NyMLGWl.png

The mighty nuclear engine ignites beginning the insertion into Dres' orbit. It was a very slow process putting a lot of strain on Bob and Valentina. 

w8YdDUI.png

Q8nl0Kl.png

The craft slows down into Dres' orbit! After the initial burn a series of smaller burns is used to lower the orbit to an appropriate altitude so that the lander can land with minimal fuel consumption. 

XlifiGC.png

Bob heads outside to grab some Science! and to board the lander which should hopefully carry him intact to the surface.... 

NgSPRyG.png

FB4b6nv.png

The lander undocks and begins heading for the surface. Bob notes that Dres appears to be as dull as rocks visually 

J0uZ94H.png

Touchdown! Another victory for the Kerpollo Program. Bob plants the flag and starts using the lander's extensive scientific equipment to extract that beautiful Science! 

Ascent and Return to Kerbin: 

PDCrCGr.png

E1YJxi6.png

TZ25vPp.png

The lander takes off and heads back to the orbiter managing to successfully dock. Bob is relieved to see Valentina after spending only a couple of hours on the desolate world of Dres. The Science! is transferred over to the orbiter along with Bob and the crew waits for a transfer window back to Kerbin. 

3jORHQY.png

After a relatively short waiting time the orbiter reignites the nuclear engine setting a course back to Kerbin. 

5fdA9Lm.png

X00xgLT.png

Land ho! The ship begins another long and dull braking burn to bring it into Kerbin's orbit. The sides tanks were jettisoned as they had been depleted of all their Liquid Fuel. 

OROVUcP.png

After bringing the trajectory down into Kerbin's atmosphere the nuclear engine is discarded. The crew bid farwell to the steaming pile of nuclear waste gently drifting away from them and breathe a sigh of relief. 

dzEHjIj.png

Another successful mission for the Kerpollo Program !

After-Mission Results: 

ZiQNE2h.png

yS2vY88.png

We bring in a respectable haul of 2086 Science! which enables me to unlock the 3.75 metre rocket parts and a few other goodies. 

Obligatory Bad Joke: 

Q: What is loud, fast and crunch? 

A: A rocket chip...... 

As always I hope y'all enjoyed reading and again I  apologise for my sense of humour ;) 

Chapter 6: Icy Eeloo 

Blueprint: 

K9dr0y9.png

This monstrosity will lift the Eeloo Flyer to the far reaches of the Kerbol System. It's essentially the same design as the Dres Flyer except with MOAR booster plus some additional liquid fuel reserves for the nuclear engine. (NOTE: These rockets keep getting bigger and bigger! I'm dreading what I'll need to build for the Eve mission...) 

Ascent and Departure from Kerbin: 

KFtwz94.png

Obligatory picture of the tech tree before the mission lifts off. 

RgYNBib.png

I finally managed to get a launch picture during daytime! Our intrepid crew for this long, torturous I mean glorious mission is Jeb and Bob. Hopefully space madness will not occur during the voyage as to keep weight and fuel costs down there is only a capsule big enough for the two of them plus a single lander for Bob to land on Eeloo... 

Ug3IzNj.png

The launch vehicle experiences some minor heating as it climbs through the atmosphere towards Low Kerbin Orbit. 

BAWN4Jg.png

iKTNR7o.png

The first stage is jettisoned and the second stage pushes the Eeloo Flyer into orbit. As you can see from the above image the amount of liquid fuel tanks is a lot more than the Moho mission. This resulted in some very long burn times particularly with a single nuclear engine...

Z16JGRn.png

yvekE7g.png

The second stage is used to begin the ejection burn towards Eeloo then the nuclear engine takes over. (NOTE: In real life time this took around 15 minutes) 

Eeloo Operations: 

NdFaBe6.png

After a long transit time of around 7 years our crew arrives at Eeloo still relatively sane. 

5ZuW1k9.png

QYsPbIE.png\

The long burning begins again.. In between burns Bob popped out to utilise the science instruments stored on the lander. 

8Ns9eAk.png

Victory! After what seemed like an eternity of waiting the Eeloo Flyer has arrived at the cold, distant and dirty snowball that is Eeloo 

44Yw6kx.png

Bob heads into the lander and leaves Jeb waiting in the orbiter. 

ufbApcG.png

Wg9JnTy.png

We have done it! Kerbals have reached the farthest reaches of the Kerbol System! Bob heads out to plant the flag, conduct Science! and also tries to hit Jeb in orbit with snowballs. Bob unfortunately unsuccessful in hitting Jeb but he did however manage to plunder a truly glorious amount of Science! 

HJ1Jz3O.png

The lander docks with the orbiter and transfers Bob with his precious cargo of Science! back into the return capsule. The two kerbals settle in to wait for the return window to Kerbin. 

Returning to Kerbin: 

ydyoHoi.png

The lander is ejected and the orbiter begins the long process of burning its engine to get back to Kerbin. 

g7Kf2sN.png

Land ho! After nearly 11 years mission time our intrepid crew is nearly back at Kerbin. But first another insertion burn is required.. 

rDuCn8V.png

The vessel performs another burn to lower its orbit into Kerbin's sphere of influence and sheds its now empty side tanks. 

p8z55w8.png

One final burn plunges the Eeloo Flyer into Kerbin's welcoming atmosphere.

PUBYFtj.png

Touchdown! Another successful mission for the Kerpollo Program. Bob breaks out of the capsule to stretch his legs after the long mission. 

Results of Mission: 

XDuC3yQ.png

N5NPrus.png

A healthy amount of Science! is returned to the KSC's labs and is promptly used to unlock some more nodes in the tech tree. 

Bad Joke of the Week: 

Q: How do you stop an astronaut's baby from crying? 

A: You rocket...

As always thank you for reading and I apologise for my humour once again :) 

3 hours ago, Venturer2Space said:

Bad Joke of the Week: 

Q: How do you stop an astronaut's baby from crying? 

A: You rocket...

Keep doing these, these make my day. Constantly and consistently.

Please?

Edited by Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

Chapter 7: Cursed Moho

Today we visited that cursed delta-v gobbling rock called Moho... (NOTE: This took a lot of long boring nuclear burns!) 

Blueprint:

vLp24eO.png

I present this mega-Behemoth of a rocket called the Moho Flyer it's essentially the same vehicle I've been using for the past couple of missions but with a lot MOAR boosters and some additional liquid fuel reserves for the nuclear engine. It's crew will be Bob and Valentina Kerman who will try not to be fried by the close proximity to the sun.

(NOTE: It can't be seen here on the blueprint but I did add some radiators because I thought that the ship would heat up, but that turned out to not be an issue) 

Leaving Kerbin: 

65ktNKC.png

1MtQd5A.png

Here we have the obligatory tech tree picture and a nice view of the launch vehicle in all of its mega-ton glory! 

c00EzIz.png

Liftoff is achieved relatively smoothly thanks to the addition of the large fins located at the base of the rocket to keep things nice and steady. 

S6pyIFV.png

The first pair of boosters are dropped having expended all their fuel. The other two boosters and the central core continue to push the Moho Flyer to orbit

VJCnek1.png

mT7jT8w.png

The second and final pair of boosters are jettisoned leaving the central core to push the spacecraft into Low Kerbin Orbit. The vehicle is one of the biggest ever built for the Kerpollo program even larger than the previous Eeloo mission that flew all the way to the edge of the Kerbol System. 

445zvPf.png

7WH7WUF.png

The departure burn begins and boosts the spacecraft towards an encounter with Moho. 

Moho Operations: 

NOTE: I didn't have much pictures of the transit and capture burn because it took so freaking long! The capture burn gave me enough time to leave my computer and read a book :) 

CUqbXTS.png

Here the Moho Flyer can be seen part of the way through its insertion burn with the nuclear burn with the discarded side liquid fuel tanks in the background. 

FALXt3w.png

kqLCC1R.png

After what seemed like an eternity the spacecraft finally slows down enough to be in orbit around Moho. Bob heads out to do some Science! experiments using the equipment on the lander. 

2OZqblq.png

The lander separates from the orbiter leaving Bob bound for the surface and Valentina patiently waiting in orbit. (NOTE: The redundant radiators can be seen on the orbiter. Oh well...) 

npBxzVo.png

The lander is a proven design having been used on several missions now and has shown to be useful and versatile spacecraft. It required minimal modification for this mission requiring only a little bit more fuel and two retractable solar panels. 

RCmuI2u.png

WRSRHvT.png

Touchdown! Bob heads out and plants the flag of the Kerpollo Program and plunders this cursed rock for as much Science! as possible. 

Returning to Kerbin:

7IbLynl.png

H2iZy9B.png

After a successful surface excursion Bob heads back up to orbit and redocks with the orbiter. He then proceeds to EVA over to the crew capsule of the orbiter carrying his precious cargo if Science!. After Bob is transferred over the remaining liquid fuel from the lander is pumped over to the orbiter to give an additional delta-v boost. 

vMoO4Xh.png

After waiting for an appropriate window the lander is discarded and the orbiter blasts it way out of Moho's orbit. Thankfully the burn time was a lot shorter this time or I would have lost my sanity.. 

sURjyDk.png

After a mercifully short transit period the orbiter encounters Kerbin's atmosphere. The ship had to aerobrake because it was low on fuel thanks to Moho's greedy delta-v stealing schemes. The radiators were extended in an effort to ensure that the crew didn't blow up, so they turned out to have a use after all :) 

ryuiV8G.png

Bob and Valentina splash down in the ocean and await rescue. 

After Mission Results: 

hrJpr7y.png

3059RdL.png

The mission's haul of Science! points was used to unlock the remaining nodes on the penultimate tier of the tech tree.

Weekly Joke: 

Q: How do you plan a space party?

A: You planet.....

As always thanks for reading! Next target is a Jool-5 mission. I'm gonna need a really big rocket.... 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.