[1.7.1][1.8.1][1.9.1][1.10.1] Persistent Thrust Extended 1.7.5 (now with background persistent thrust)

FreeThinker

New Update Broke the Solid Rocket Boosters. Just a heads up. Had to uninstall and validate that it is P.T. 1.5 Now, I do not know if it has to do with interaction with any other mods I have. I will paste a List of mods I am using and if so I apologize. I did try stock boosters as well and they where not working with it either. I have not tried pure stock game with just P.T. 1.5 I also used Ckan to install. 

11 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Could you be more specific, exactly which solid rocket booster. Have you tried the latest version?

Sure, I tested the "Flea" SRB-12-01, "Hammer" SRB-12-02,  "Mite" SRB-06-03, "Thumper" SRB-12-06. Those were stock. I tested SRM-L, SRM-S, SRM-XL From Sounding Rockets Mod. After that I uninstalled P.T. and they worked again. I Did update P.T. from Ckan as far as I know it was P.T. 1.6.0 I had installed because I had just updated this specific mod (P.T.) before starting game and seeing that my boosters stopped working. hey would fire up, but only with smoke from what I could ell and sound. Using Mechjeb I could see it was showing here was an actual thrust coming from all boosters I tested but game refused to recognize this  for some reason (no actual lifting off even with 3.3 TWR).  Again, I may be mistaken and it more than likely is interaction with any one of a number of my mods listed below. I will go ahead and try again with P.T. 1.6.1 or see if I can revert back to P.T. 1.5.4 which for some reason had zero problems with these other mods and worked well hehe. Im sorry if none of this helps or if it is not an recreateable issue. Thank you for your time and amazing mod!

KSP: 1.10 (Win64) - Unity: 2019.2.2f1 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
ClickThroughBlocker - 0.1.10.6
Toolbar - 1.8.0.5
USI Tools - 1.3
ToolbarControl - 0.1.9.4
CommunityPartsTitles - 0.6.3.1
AtmosphereAutopilot - 1.5.16
B9 Animation Modules - 1.7
B9 Part Switch - 2.16
B9 Aerospace - 6.6
B9 Aerospace - 6.6
B9 Aerospace HX Parts - 6.6
BetterTimeWarpContinued - 2.3.12.6
BOMPs - 1.0.2
Chatterer Extended - 0.6.2
Chatterer - 0.9.99.2788
CommNetAntennasConsumptor - 3.0
CommNetAntennasExtension - 2.1.1
CommNetAntennasInfo - 3.0
Community Category Kit - 5.1
Community Resource Pack - 1.3
CommunityTechTree - 3.4.1
Contract Configurator - 1.28.2
Contract Pack: Exploration Plus - 2.0.1
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.4
Contract Pack: Field Research - 1.2.1
Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy - 1.1.10
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.5.2
Contract Reward Modifier - 1.0.2.7
DeployableEngines - 1.2.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.4.3
DynamicBatteryStorage - 2.1.6
Easy Vessel Switch - 2.1.7366.39779
Ferram Aerospace Research - 0.15.11.4
Firespitter - 7.15
JanitorsCloset - 0.3.7
RasterPropMonitor - 0.31.3
KAS - 1.6.7421.34540
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.7.2
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.5.1
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.25.7420.31998
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.4.1.4
KWRocketryRebalanced - 3.2.7.1
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.13.2
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.2.7
Module Manager Watch Dog - 0.0.1
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.9.1
NearFutureConstruction - 1.2.2
NearFutureElectrical - 1.1.2
NearFutureExploration - 1.0.8
NearFutureLaunchVehicles - 2.0.2
NearFutureProps - 0.6.2
NearFuturePropulsion - 1.2.1
NearFutureSolar - 1.2.2
NearFutureSpacecraft - 1.3.1
RCS Build Aid - 0.10
RemoteTechRedevAntennas - 0.1.1
SpaceY Lifters - 1.17.2
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 7.10
TweakScale - 2.4.3.16
Sounding Rockets - 1.3
Waypoint Manager - 2.8.2.4
ZeroMiniAVC - 1.1.0.1

(also have Tweakscale - 2.4.3.16 which I am about to update after this post)

4 minutes ago, PCkarma112 said:

Sure, I tested the "Flea" SRB-12-01, "Hammer" SRB-12-02,  "Mite" SRB-06-03, "Thumper" SRB-12-06. Those were stock. I tested SRM-L, SRM-S, SRM-XL From Sounding Rockets Mod. After that I uninstalled P.T. and they worked again. I Did update P.T. from Ckan as far as I know it was P.T. 1.6.0 I had installed because I had just updated this specific mod (P.T.) before starting game and seeing that my boosters stopped working. hey would fire up, but only with smoke from what I could ell and sound. Using Mechjeb I could see it was showing here was an actual thrust coming from all boosters I tested but game refused to recognize this  for some reason (no actual lifting off even with 3.3 TWR).  Again, I may be mistaken and it more than likely is interaction with any one of a number of my mods listed below. I will go ahead and try again with P.T. 1.6.1 or see if I can revert back to P.T. 1.5.4 which for some reason had zero problems with these other mods and worked well hehe. Im sorry if none of this helps or if it is not an recreateable issue. Thank you for your time and amazing mod!

Got a KSP.log to look at?

1 minute ago, PCkarma112 said:

Yes, Sorry I am a little low end on the tech meanings here, not sure what you mean by Screendump..

Press F1, locate the Screenshot (Kerbal Space Program\Screenshots) and upload the image somewhere

Edited by FreeThinker

Ok, so downloaded newest version 1.6.1 and tried to recreate using all the same parts I listed and now everything is working fine! So, I am honestly not sure what had happened.. I am definitely glad it is working though! I thank you for all the help and I am sorry as well for any waste of time if it happens again I will try reloading KSP next time and double checking and will save any logs and Screenshot as well.. So, my apologies a s well..  

@PCkarma112

I'd revist each mods page and review the dependencies, if I were you.

You should probably be running ModularFuelTanks.

You def need to reinstall TweakScale and B9.

There are a mess of "as it can't satisfy its NEEDS" for things that SHOULD be satisfied like B9

Also, go here and get missing models (fuelTankJumbo-64) for SpaceY .

2 hours ago, TranceaddicT said:

@PCkarma112

I'd revist each mods page and review the dependencies, if I were you.

You should probably be running ModularFuelTanks.

You def need to reinstall TweakScale and B9.

There are a mess of "as it can't satisfy its NEEDS" for things that SHOULD be satisfied like B9

Also, go here and get missing models (fuelTankJumbo-64) for SpaceY .

Ok Did everything, only problem was the link you left does notwork...So, not sure what I can do on that end but hopefully everything else should be fixed. I went ahead and directly downloaded from Github to be safe. Yes, I did completely uninstall those and reinstall except tweakscale which I did manually but others I used Ckan to do so.. 

36 minutes ago, TranceaddicT said:

[ERR 03:31:32.367] [PersistentThrust]: OnLoad node == null
392 instances in my KSP.log

Its ok, not serious, as it should still work (I think). But apperently the onload is called with null value. not sure why or if this is normal.

Edit: apperently not, I will fix it

Edited by FreeThinker

11 hours ago, TranceaddicT said:

@FreeThinker Oops.  Looks like your fix kicked the can down the code.

[WRN 13:49:45.550] [PersistentThrust]: Loaded without saved config node
[ERR 13:49:45.550] [PersistentThrust]: OnLoad part.partInfo == null

KSP.log

Seems to me they are only called at startup, so we can ignore these messages, but I will remove them not to alarm people

Edited by FreeThinker