Emiko Station : The Movie

Oraldo revak

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to announce that Emiko Station Ep01 will be delay for 24 hours. ( I underestimated the render time, and my upload internet connection is pretty bad) I still have a little bit of audio mixing to optimize. The video itself is ready and done, just some tweak are still need to be done.

I'm completly alone on thoses cinematics, and this one is the biggest one I ever done. 1h22, +1000 shot, 37 music etc... I worked very hard the last 6 days on the "edit", but still I just couldn't be ready for the 1st July.

Sorry.

This what the project look like, https://ibb.co/s1HFx34

see I have alot of thing to handle. Now Only remain the audio effect and audio mixing. It's 1:30 AM here. So yeah... The release will probably be for the 2nd July instead of the first, sorry again.

Edited by Oraldo revak

7 minutes ago, Oraldo revak said:

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to announce that Emiko Station Ep01 will be delay for 24 hours. ( I underestimated the render time, and my upload internet connection is pretty bad) I still have a little bit of audio mixing to optimize. The video itself is ready and done, just some tweak are still need to be done.

I'm completly alone on thoses cinematics, and this one is the biggest one I ever done. 1h22, +1000 shot, 37 music etc... I worked very hard the last 6 days on the "edit", but still I just couldn't be ready for the 1st July.

Sorry.

see I have alot of thing to handle. Now Only remain the audio effect and audio mixing. It's 1:30 AM here. So yeah... The release will probably be for the 2st July instead of the first, sorry again.

Nothing to be sorry about, man!! It's not like you are delaying to Fall 2021, and nobody is paying you for the job so... take it easy!! I for one am sure that I will love and enjoy it, so will gladly wait for a day, two or for the time you need to make the release up to your own expectations :cool:;) And probably everyone will agree on this one :D 

48 minutes ago, Oraldo revak said:

Sorry.

see I have alot of thing to handle. Now Only remain the audio effect and audio mixing. It's 1:30 AM here. So yeah... The release will probably be for the 2st July instead of the first, sorry again.

Oh, not a problem!!!  My readers can testify I missed a lot of my own dead-lines... ;)
Please take your time and enjoy yourself... 
I'm really honored and grateful how much you're putting into this... take as long as you need

Edited by Just Jim

14 hours ago, Oraldo revak said:

Sorry.

see I have alot of thing to handle. Now Only remain the audio effect and audio mixing. It's 1:30 AM here. So yeah... The release will probably be for the 2nd July instead of the first, sorry again.

Great work is usually fashionably late. Take your time, make it great. I know I'll be getting shivers when I see it.

Thank you guys for your understanding. I just started the rendering, the estimate time is 21 hours... ( I need to steal one of those Nasa's Pc lol). Then, I will have to upload this more than 20 Go monster :o  I can't wait to show you the first episode ;) See you real soon.

29 minutes ago, Oraldo revak said:

Thank you guys for your understanding. I just started the rendering, the estimate time is 21 hours... ( I need to steal one of those Nasa's Pc lol). Then, I will have to upload this more than 20 Go monster :o  I can't wait to show you the first episode ;) See you real soon.

Can't wait! Well done on your hard work Oraldo!

EMIKO STATION The Movie Ep01 / A KSP FAN FICTION ADAPTATION / 1h20 Cinematic by xDark Monkeyz

EMIKO STATION The Movie Ep01 iS HERE! It's been a very long work to create this video, but it's finally done. 

Emiko Station The Movie is the adaptation of the Fan Fiction invented by JustJim "Emiko Station". 

I would like to give him a huge thank you, to allowed me to adapt his amazing story. 

And I'd like to thanks al the people who will watch the video, that's mean alot to me. 

I would also like to precise that, it have been by far the longest and maybe the hardest video I've done. So there's 100% chance that there might be some errors sometimes...

Also, I've tried to be as faithful (loyal ? True? I'm French sorry I don't know which word to use) as possible at the original story. I had to add or "adapt" some stuff, I hope it won't be blasphemy LOL.

And for finish I would really love to have your feedback, it's really important to me. Good or bad, I just take everything, don't hesitate. 

Thank you all! 

Fifteen minutes in and loving it so far!

Excellent choice of music for the soundtrack, I'm enjoying the evolution of the KSA spacecraft from Shuttle clone to much more @Just Jim like craft and I couldn't help but grin at the 'Send  a Probe' line. We are kerbal. If in doubt - launch!

And then the naming. Even though any readers of Jim's story will know exactly what's coming, it still sends a shiver down your spine.

And we're just getting started!

Edited by KSK

*Adventure Core voice* 

Alright, it’s happening! Everyone, stay calm!

im so excited! Can’t watch it right now which makes me ANGER

1 hour ago, Oraldo revak said:

lso, I've tried to be as faithful (loyal ? True? I'm French sorry I don't know which word to use) as possible at the original story. I had to add or "adapt" some stuff, I hope it won't be blasphemy LOL

That’s fine, and literally  all three of those words are correct. :D

9 minutes ago, JorgeCS said:

Edit: Hm.... What to do to propose this as ToTM? ;)

Simply report it to the moderators... but make sure to add a comment that nothing is wrong, and you're nominating it for TOTM consideration.

Edited by Just Jim

Brilliant. I teared up at Harfield and Jandolin, cringed at the bomb, shuddered at Gamma-77 and I’m not even done. Perfectly done. Exactly what I wanted.

Edited by HansonKerman
Dagnabbit autocorrect

I just finished and... I'm astounded.

@Oraldo revak sent me a couple preview clips. But I had no clue just how good this was going to be!!!  I'm floored, seriously. I would list all the parts I really loved... but I don't want to spoil anything.

Oraldo, thank you. I mean that. This is really stunning, and I can't wait for the next installment!

2 hours ago, Lo var Lachland said:

HELL YEAH! Time for me to grab a coke and settle in, gonna be a good evening. 

2 hours ago, Lo var Lachland said:

HELL YEAH! Time for me to grab a coke and settle in, gonna be a good evening. 

I like coke

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I just finished and... I'm astounded.

@Oraldo revak sent me a couple preview clips. But I had no clue just how good this was going to be!!!  I'm floored, seriously. I would list all the parts I really loved... but I don't want to spoil anything.

Oraldo, thank you. I mean that. This is really stunning, and I can't wait for the next installment!

one thing that’s absolutely masterful: spoilers:

Spoiler

Is how Thompberry’s big reveal and plan isn’t in the movie, nor is Kerenna’s discovery, but Gamma-77 and the “fixing” of the Tower of Power (fun fact: abbreviated, tower of power spells TP haha I’m so funny) is.

The C.H.E.E.S.E will have to wait

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.