Emiko Station : The Movie

Oraldo revak

On 7/6/2020 at 1:03 PM, Just Jim said:

Stuff like that doesn't bother me. I already know... probably more than most... that because of the way the game is made, it's almost impossible to get the exact same results each time, even using the same save, craft, etc... 
For me the more important thing is the feel... and that was perfect... especially those couple minutes right after the explosion. It was horrible in all the right ways.  :0.0:

Oh, yes. It added so much personality in all the right places

2 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

Should i wait till part two of the movie is out or should i just read the book?:D

read the book, you monster.

3 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

(I've never read the book)

The ending was shocking!:o

oh ho ho, read the book but remember that it was a huge cliffhanger for what comes next. I changed my mind. Choose one, but read at your own risk: might spoil some stuff that we are very excited to see.

1 minute ago, HansonKerman said:

read the book, you monster.

I didn't mean it that way:(

I already read a couple chapters before the movie came out and it's incredible!

I did not want to insult anyone or hurt their feelings and I am very sorry;.;

1 minute ago, Minmus Taster said:

I didn't mean it that way:(

I already read a couple chapters before the movie came out and it's incredible!

I did not want to insult anyone or hurt their feelings and I am very sorry;.;

No, no, no, no, NO. We didnt mean it that way, we were joking, as a rule of thumb, always read the book before the movies.

5 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

And when i said i didn't read the book i meant the chapters AFTER the 15 in the movie (just clearing up to avoid confusion)

I think i will go read the book now:D!!!

choose what you want, but remember always...

cliffhangers are fun 

14 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

...no. period. no.

Whatever your opinion on cliffhangers, I submit that it could not possibly be an adaptation of a  @Just Jim story without them! :) 

And I've got to say that Oraldo picked a masterful one to stop on. Not quite up there with 'Oh my God - it's full of stars' but damn close.

On 7/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

you MONSTER! Cliffhangers are NOT, NEVER, NO, NADA, ZOOP, FUN. (Bad.)

Its not a cliffhanger if you know what happens. @Kerballing (Got Dunked On), no they're not when its your favorite character. @HansonKerman, your right they're fun when its a game and there is no "DEATH" just spagettifacation and poofing.

Hi people, first, thank you for your very generous and kind feedbacks ;)

I post the Emiko Station Ep 01 OST playlist, as I saw that people enjoyed the musics ;) 

Some are missing because they are not coming from Youtube, if you really looking for a specific music that you can't find, DM me and I will give you a link. 
Thank you. See you

9 hours ago, Mikenike said:

Its not a cliffhanger if you know what happens. @Kerballing (Got Dunked On), no they're not when its your favorite character. @HansonKerman, your right they're fun when its a game and there is no "DEATH" just spagettifacation and poofing.

I dunno. They’re definitely torture.

but like... when all is said and done they aren’t all that bad

also thx for the ost playlist 

On 7/18/2020 at 3:53 AM, KSK said:

nd I've got to say that Oraldo picked a masterful one to stop on. Not quite up there with 'Oh my God - it's full of stars' but damn close

ok I need to re read 15-20

gtg

23 minutes ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

yikes... me too... I just need to re-read the whole thing in general! Also, @Oraldo revak if we get far enough into this, are we going to see The Sims make an appearance in-movie (as part of Emiko's story)?

you say that like we aren’t doing the whole book lol

(pls do the whole thing lol)

24 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

you say that like we aren’t doing the whole book lol

(pls do the whole thing lol)

49 minutes ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

yikes... me too... I just need to re-read the whole thing in general! Also, @Oraldo revak if we get far enough into this, are we going to see The Sims make an appearance in-movie (as part of Emiko's story)?

I planned to cover the all Emiko's story. I have a busy July and August, so I don't really have the time to work on Episode 2 already. I justed selected few musics and try to imagine of how of to adapt/film some stuff..

In the best estimation, Episode 2 will be for october, then I'll do a video of mine for the 22th december to celebrate my 2 years of cinematic on KSP, then I'll comeback to Emiko Station for an Episode 3,4 and 5 in the current of 2021. I would love to finish it, right before KSP 2 ;) 

3 minutes ago, Oraldo revak said:

I planned to cover the all Emiko's story. I have a busy July and August, so I don't really have the time to work on Episode 2 already. I justed selected few musics and try to imagine of how of to adapt/film some stuff..

In the best estimation, Episode 2 will be for october, then I'll do a video of mine for the 22th december to celebrate my 2 years of cinematic on KSP, then I'll comeback to Emiko Station for an Episode 3,4 and 5 in the current of 2021. I would love to finish it, right before KSP 2 ;) 

no problem! 
Im so excited after how good Episode 1 was

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.