Emiko Station : The Movie

Oraldo revak

4 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

Me too! Also, YAY RELEASE SCHEDULES ARE GOOD! (plus, if you aim for October for Episode 2, any chance I could ask you to release it on my birthday on the 26th of October?)

Hahaha.. Well.. I could use you 20 extra days sure ;) But you need to convince the others to wait if it's ready long before the 26th october LOL 

1 hour ago, Oraldo revak said:

Hahaha.. Well.. I could use you 20 extra days sure ;) But you need to convince the others to wait if it's ready long before the 26th october LOL 

Well, I would have asked for mine on August 21st, but you said that you were busy that month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Wow! This is so good! Definitely better than Interstellar :wink:. I wonder if @KSK's First Flight will get adapted?

I spotted this a while back but didn't quite like to answer until now, being as this is an Emiko thread. :)  

Short answer - I'd be absolutely delighted and if anyone could do it, Oraldo could. Although I'm thinking that Emiko Station will keep him busy for a good long while yet!

Longer answer - it's a seriously big ask and (or so I imagine) a technically difficult one. A lot of First Flight happens away from the Space Center and, even allowing for some creative storyboarding to minimize the non-spaceflight stuff, it would need a lot of visual assets that would be hard to create using KSP parts. Not to mention that, to borrow Jim's wording from this thread, the story itself would need some pretty brutal chopping to turn it into a decent screenplay.

Still (may as well put the plug in :) ) if anyone is interested, please do ping me a PM, or kick off a discussion on the First Flight thread. 

Cheers,

KSK.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, people it's been a while, if you are waiting Emiko Station Ep02, I explain here on a update video of my channel, that I'm not working on it for now. 

But no worries, I will still working on the ohters episodes of Emiko Station right after I finish my current project. See ya ;)

4 minutes ago, Oraldo revak said:

Hi, people it's been a while, if you are waiting Emiko Station Ep02, I explain here on a update video of my channel, that I'm not working on it for now. 

But no worries, I will still working on the ohters episodes of Emiko Station right after I finish my current project. See ya ;)

Alors a bientot a toi aussi! Bonne chance with the other projects.... but we will wait for Emiko Station 2 ;) 

• 3 months later...

Hello dear fan of Emiko Station ;)

I hope everyone had a GOOD Christmas and will have a great new year!

Anyway, I'm close to finish my current project "Mirror", it's now schedule for mid-january. 

So when it will be done, I will finally start Emiko Station Ep.02. I already have the musics and the ideas of how to film the chapter 16 to 20. 

However, I have to admit, that making Emiko Station Ep.01 was way harder than I thought, and my KSP is hardly stable with all thoses saves, and mods etc.... 

So I hesitate to do a fresh new install. But that means that the visual will probably be not exactly the same... Do you think that's a problem ?

And that's why I'm making this post mostly, it's for ask you (everyone), if you think that there's things or some ways to improve or to correct things that wasn't good?

For now, I know I will correct the the subtitles (using 2 lines instead of one).

Less Shaking during rocket liftoff...

So if there's some things in Emiko Station Ep.01 than can or need to be change or improve, please, share your thought.

I can't wait to start it ;)

4 hours ago, Oraldo revak said:

Hello dear fan of Emiko Station ;)

I hope everyone had a GOOD Christmas and will have a great new year!

Anyway, I'm close to finish my current project "Mirror", it's now schedule for mid-january. 

So when it will be done, I will finally start Emiko Station Ep.02. I already have the musics and the ideas of how to film the chapter 16 to 20. 

However, I have to admit, that making Emiko Station Ep.01 was way harder than I thought, and my KSP is hardly stable with all thoses saves, and mods etc.... 

So I hesitate to do a fresh new install. But that means that the visual will probably be not exactly the same... Do you think that's a problem ?

And that's why I'm making this post mostly, it's for ask you (everyone), if you think that there's things or some ways to improve or to correct things that wasn't good?

For now, I know I will correct the the subtitles (using 2 lines instead of one).

Less Shaking during rocket liftoff...

So if there's some things in Emiko Station Ep.01 than can or need to be change or improve, please, share your thought.

I can't wait to start it ;)

I have absolutely no issue with it not matching 100%, or if you have to change some stuff.  Lots of movies have changed from part one to part two, including sometimes having to change key actors/actresses. So as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal at all... whatever is easiest for you.  

And improvements???  I can't think of anything.  Oh... one minor thing as far as subtitles. I showed the movie to a friend of mine, who is not a fast reader, and a couple times the subtitles were a bit too quick for him to keep up. I understand you have to keep pace with the movie itself, but if you can, maybe keep the longer ones up a second or two longer if possible??  

Again, thank you so much!!!  I can't tell you how honored I am to have someone make this into a movie.

Have a awesome and safe New Year!  :cool:

• 6 months later...

Hello Emiko Station's fan, I have news!

Emiko Station Ep.02 will be available the 15th July!!! It's a bit more than 1 hour, and are made of hundreds of video clip! 

I just can't wait to share it to you in only 5 days ;) 

So see you very soon!

1 hour ago, Oraldo revak said:

Emiko Station EP 02 is coming earlier, and it's about, right now :) 

Thank you again to @Just Jimfor allowed me to adapt his story into a cinematic!

Feel free to share your thoughts!

First of all, your a god.

Second of all, your a god.

last but totally not least, your a god.

Edited by Minmus Taster

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.