I require some assistance in getting mods set up.

I really, really want want the modpack used in this video, but im to dumb to figure it out. Its not on CKAN so i am at a loss. Help will be greatly appreciated. 

Sorry for this sucky post. I ended up figuring out how to do what I wanted. I'm new to the forums and the video must not have been posted with this message. 

Edited by JadenPelate
Solved

This should help:

Also be aware of KSP "modpacks".  If you are referring to just a set of mods a player has put together, then that's fine.  But if it is listed as a single download "modpack", then be aware.  KSP mods are notoriously hard to bundle in a pack due to licensing and such, and a lot of modpacks you might find will contain out of date mods, or even worse, malware.   Your best bet is to use their mod list as a guideline, and build your own as you go.   Right now my "lightweight" mod list is upto 65 mods, and I plan on adding quite a few more as I go. 

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.