(1.9x) Space Frontier Technologies(SFT)Looking for testers!

Outsoldier

Do you like it?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What should I add in the 0.2 update?

• Better textures
    • more engines
    • more fuel tanks
    • something else in the replies

Hello there I have created a new mod called Space Frontier Technologies.  I am really new to modeling and modding in general but I will accept criticism. I also need help with modeling and understanding the configs how to put in tags and layers so if you want to help me do that please dm on discord @MEGA SLIME#9647 or reply to this thread.  Please tell me any way on how to improve this mod and tell me of any bugs. I will be looking at tutorial for texturing too.

The textures are horrible(I know) I will update them in the future and will try to do better textures but i am learning so they still might me bad.

Even if you download my mod but don't use it at all that would help me a lot!Now you are probably wondering "Why is this mod so different?"  Well I will be updating this mod as much as I can and will add community ideas if it gets enough attention.  I will also adding SpaceX like parts (its not the main feature though).  There will be a lot of engine, fuel tanks, ect.  in the future when this mod has gotten pretty far I will make a solar system that will be equal to this mod so you can get to planets with this mod.  I will be posting more updates in the roadmap below and Will be doing status updates below too.  But If you want to help that will be great!  Again I will try my best to keep this mod unique.  Check this mod out anything helps like replying or downloading thanks!

But once i add a lot of parts to this mod I will discontinue it and open it up as a new mod.  So everything is fresh.  Once I do that i will work on the planet mod that will work well with SFT

STATUS UPDATE:

0.1.1 update is out!!!  Check out the space dock and github link!

Roadmap

Spoiler

I will be hopefully adding a lot more parts and maybe even a separate mod for a  solar system if this mod gets big

heres a roadmap: https://trello.com/b/VYxIsgBz/sft

DOWNLOAD:

GITHUB          SPACEDOCK          Curse Forge

Realplume for the newest engine:

Spoiler
This config will only be for the newest engine and not the N-1 engine.    

Dependencies for the config:         
Download these drop them into your Game data folder and you should be good to go. If you need help just reply below!

Pictures:

mvJPKIl.jpg

1ogEAlQ.jpg

^The A Pod , Goowee Tank. N-1 engine

Changelog:

Spoiler

0.1.1:  Added IVA, EVA, 1 more engine, the Kerbone engine, updated license, and fixed descriptions.

0.1 First release, 3 parts

license: MIT

Edited by Outsoldier
update

1 minute ago, VoidCosmos said:

Hi! May I ask what it does?

So right now all it adds is 3 parts an engine a fuel tank (liquid fuel and oxidizer) and a command pod that can fit 3 kerbals.

I am adding more parts as I type this

And trying to learn how to add certain things

Edited by Outsoldier

20 minutes ago, VoidCosmos said:

Also, thanks for contributing to the community! I am sure many of use would enjoy the mod!

No problem

oof i need a picture for my mod if i want to post it on curse forge but i cant find one or make one

2 minutes ago, Outsoldier said:

oof i need a picture for my mod if i want to post it on curse forge but i cant find one or make one

Build a test article showing all the parts and take a screen shot.

Here's an example: https://imgur.com/a/nLqSL

Also, adding a bit more information about what the mod is/does in the first post might be helpful.  Such as what stack sizes the parts are for and what's unique about them compared to other parts (the latter might be answered with a picture..)

Congrats on your mod :)

2 minutes ago, micha said:

Build a test article showing all the parts and take a screen shot.

Here's an example: https://imgur.com/a/nLqSL

Also, adding a bit more information about what the mod is/does in the first post might be helpful.  Such as what stack sizes the parts are for and what's unique about them compared to other parts (the latter might be answered with a picture..)

Congrats on your mod :)

Thanks! I will be adding a lot more things tomorrow such as this I am really tired but thanks!

Well, this is definitely Apollo CSM on steroids. The mod currently features three parts - the Plain command pod(3-kerballed), the Goowee LFO tank(19 ton), the N1 LFO engine, all 2.5 size. De Laval nozzle of the engine is very nice indeed. About the bugs - looks like the pod doesn`t have aerodynamic drag(or it is too low), the IVA(stock one can be used by quick cfg edit), and the crew hatch. And it is a very good start, let me know if you need cfg help or something.

1ogEAlQ.jpg

7 hours ago, Hohmannson said:

Well, this is definitely Apollo CSM on steroids. The mod currently features three parts - the Plain command pod(3-kerballed), the Goowee LFO tank(19 ton), the N1 LFO engine, all 2.5 size. De Laval nozzle of the engine is very nice indeed. About the bugs - looks like the pod doesn`t have aerodynamic drag(or it is too low), the IVA(stock one can be used by quick cfg edit), and the crew hatch. And it is a very good start, let me know if you need cfg help or something.

1ogEAlQ.jpg

Wow Thanks!  I don't really get the cfg for the command pod yet so I do need a little help if you have discord maybe you can dm me its @MEGA SLIME#9647

Also can I use that image as one of the pictures to show the parts of this mod?

Edited by Outsoldier

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.