What do you want to happen in KSP?

I want console to be updated...it’s pretty outdated...

personally, I’d live to see more part re-vamps, and more purposes for space stations integrated into the game. A stock life support system would be grand. When I say life support system, it’s more like a ‘x amount of kerbals eat x amount of snacks per day. You’ll need at lease x amount of snacks for this mission. 

I’ve got a feeling this thread is going to be moved to suggestions...I dunno. 

Better performance from stock and graphics mods. As for mods, I really want to see @DylanSemrau to finish their cst-100 and add a new shepherd to provenance. (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't see this as me pressuring you to work on it, I know you're a volunteer, everyone is. Just saying how much I love your stuff. I'll be over the Mun if this stuff happens) Oh yeah, and kopernicus for 1.9.1.

a 2nd physics bubble running on another core, improved SAS control, and automatic maneuver node execution...

So I can push recoverable 2 stage designs even further in stock.

What I most want is improved performance, but for engine optimization, it seems KSP 2 is where I'd have to look.

9 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Better performance from stock and graphics mods. As for mods, I really want to see @DylanSemrau to finish their cst-100 and add a new shepherd to provenance. (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't see this as me pressuring you to work on it, I know you're a volunteer, everyone is. Just saying how much I love your stuff. I'll be over the Mun if this stuff happens) Oh yeah, and kopernicus for 1.9.1.

You are me for the game, I want better performance from stock and graphics mods also. now for mods I want the KSP NKD mod back, so I can launch nukes, and decimate the Mun.

A more comprehensive KSPedia that covers stuff like the fuel flow displays etc.

IMO one of the biggest barriers for players is the sheer number of features and things the game does and the lack of decent documentation that expains them.

Some things may well be covered by the 'tutorials', but you can't easily refer to them mid game, or while building.

From what I understand this is something that KSP2 will address, but that won't help KSP1 much.

9 hours ago, pandaman said:

A more comprehensive KSPedia that covers stuff like the fuel flow displays etc.

IMO one of the biggest barriers for players is the sheer number of features and things the game does and the lack of decent documentation that expains them.

Some things may well be covered by the 'tutorials', but you can't easily refer to them mid game, or while building.

From what I understand this is something that KSP2 will address, but that won't help KSP1 much.

That is a really great idea...It took a while to learn by trial-and-error....

Gotta say, it’d be awesome to see colonies added to ksp. I know it’s a long-shot, especially with then being a major part of ksp2, it’d be amazing.

I know that there is definitely a mod for this, but I do play on console.

In order of importance:

• Bug Fixes
  • Performance Improvements
  • Better progression- achievements in non-career games, better contracts, more building levels
  • More information/less guesswork
  • More to do on the surface- BG was a good start, but I want more
  • Visual improvements
  • Bases and stations parts

On 6/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, KerikBalm said:

a 2nd physics bubble running on another core, improved SAS control, and automatic maneuver node execution...

So I can push recoverable 2 stage designs even further in stock.

What I most want is improved performance, but for engine optimization, it seems KSP 2 is where I'd have to look.

It would also be amazing to be able to control both bubbles via 2 monitor setup.

Parts loops.
Thousand-part ships, to stack large interplanetary assemblies together.
Nested staging and action groups when assemblies are attached. Say, when I attach multipart rockets to a vessel, I want their staging and hotkeys be hidden until I separate them.
Stop my PC fans roaring (i.e. memory usage optimization).

2 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

I would like to see a pause feature with the ability to move the camera, it would be much easier to get screenshots as you wouldn't have to fly and try to take a screenshot at the same time.

This is already possible, you have to pause the game and then press F2.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.