Some madness in my creative shed.

AG-cs

99LNx5b.png?1

ugcbkmX.png

Have a nice day,  5SYR8Yo.png

I would say first that English is not my native language, so if you don’t fully understand my writing, I ask for your understanding. Feel free to fix it if you have patience. Thanks.
If you have any questions I will be happy to discuss the topic.I love the sci-fi genre and this will also be visible on the ships built. I am not an experienced professional KSP mod maker.
 I’m more of an avid amateur and I make little additions out of my own amusement.Ships are also featured, and so all the craziness I use in ksp.
Here I am just presenting, explaining things, nothing can be downloaded for the time being because it does not reach the quality.I may sometimes change my posts for beautification.
(I usually think of more data as pictures, etc.) I take care I promise the responses will stay current. That is, all posts will always be valid and current. I hope I don't cause anyone a problem.
The point, I figured out, is to share the work that is being done in the shed. You can say your opinion, I also welcome constructive criticism.
Also thanks to the forum operators for their work and the opportunity. Thanks guys! :)

So welcome here!

Edited by Dman979
Thread of the Month!

Christina Moon

I have made a moon called Christina (it's still a beta version). The orbit of the moon is between the Minmus and the Mun. Christina is a cold, frosty moon where on the terrain are bergs, plateaus and also valleys were formed. The purplish regions which you can see on the surface of the moon are deeper lying areas.

Old project, I always add a little bit of something, try to improve.

mUkxFVi.png

map view

GVDdLKU.png

map view

R41CZWt.png

dlz6aNB.png

JaqRgpD.png

5nOO7r8.png

Edited by AG-cs

Siren 01

This is a tourist boat, used only for space travel. It picks up tourists from the Adria station. It also has lifeboats as well as landing units. It consists mainly of OPT components.

GiSCdGv.png

Edited by AG-cs

Adria Space Station

The Adria Space Station is a transit center for the turists who arrived from the Kerbin. The Siren fleet is waiting there for the kerbals to take them to their destination.

329M06Q.png

I also have a video from building the Adria space station. 

Edited by AG-cs

12 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Those are some fancy spaceships. 

Thanks, I really like if the boats are prettier, I like to build interesting shapes from the parts. Of course, it’s built to work, so I use it too. 

k98piOs.png

12 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

High-end, indeed!

k98piOs.png

Thanks, I try to build tools and ships like this. It’s good to have a living area for say tourists on the long journey and not be tied to a chair for months. But this is also true for TAC support. etc

On 6/18/2020 at 3:56 AM, AG-cs said:

I have made a moon called Christina

I do not like it.   Not at all.     2 reasons.    1, Shares the name with an ex that I don't have fond memories of.   And 2, those textures are so good they are disgusting.   I mean, I get the willies just looking at that thing.   It's gorgeously hideous.    (Sorry if the puns are confusing you, they might get lost in translation.  It's a good looking moon, I love it)

52 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

1, Shares the name with an ex that I don't have fond memories of.  

I'm really sorry you feel that way because of the name. I would add that you are not the first to have such memories of hearing the name. But this moon is just Christina.
I hope, that is, I think, somewhere, someday, someone will have a positive experience with this as well.

58 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

And 2, those textures are so good they are disgusting.

I think I understand it. Yes, it could be something disgusting, or even a microscopic image of some kind of infection. Well, when I made the map base, I made it by hand, consciously. i didn't use any map generation program or anything like that.
Basically, I liked it, I didn’t think it could evoke that feeling.

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

It's gorgeously hideous.    

Well, it's not a pleasant place, that's for sure. But on another planet, too, what is unsuitable for life. Yet I also tried to admire its beauty in detail. This idea may surely be strange, but when I made the map detail I wondered what it would be like to be there on the surface or their mode 2000 meters high. So it was a big trip for me too, and even a lot of details are unknown to me. I will be sharing more pictures soon, I recommend it for your attention and so you can be there for a bit on this trip.

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

(Sorry if the puns are confusing you, they might get lost in translation.  It's a good looking moon, I love it)

I think I understand, And thank you. :) 

Again, a KSP game, from the beginning to present my missions in a row. I named it the fourth era.

Christina Mission I.
I flew 16000 meters above the Ice Mouse Plain. Below right, a larger Yeti jacuzzi can be seen.   :D

5MbGkA3.png

In the meantime, I'm experimenting with the   units that I'll install on the surface.
Since I can't work in 3D, I use procedural parts mode and some elements of SSTU as help. In it, I design textures for base complexes. This would be a control center here.
Sure, he’s still going through changes, but that would be his form.

Y2zBdvk.png

Edited by AG-cs

9 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Congrats on TotM! Is there a download for Christina somewhere? It looks great.

Thank you very much!
I'm glad you like my job. Well Christina can't be downloaded because I only started on an experimental level, I'm always developing something in it, but even now it's not at the level to be released. I'm making everything very slowly. Many of you have asked this, so I will think about it.  At the moment, I’m going to get into a bigger (bigger for me) work on Christina, when it’s done we can get back to the question. Then I'd like some people to help test it.

Edited by AG-cs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.