Some madness in my creative shed.

AG-cs

On at 6:40 AM, AG-cs said:

I found a cave entrance. Not very reassuring! 

ht8pEj9.png

Hide contents

QS4np6z.png

Oh no,  What the holy........ ?

Wha wha wha what? That's insane! Best easter egg in any planet mod, and so much better than the Tylo cave!

4 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Wha wha wha what? That's insane! Best easter egg in any planet mod, and so much better than the Tylo cave!

Thanks, technically it's just a recess, not a cave. I only wrote this for a joke because it’s so cavey.

Catapult idea .....

It would have been such a challenge but I rejected it because it was a pretty weak idea.
The point is that a gripper should be fired with a catapult. No spring structure, motor, or any component that can provide extra energy for firing may be used.
Only the effect of gravity could be used. The device must be installed on the Minmus and then the launch must be performed. The valid distance is the first time you reach the ground.

Well, for me, this distance was short enough. It was a poor result, but it was good fun.  fMbFzvz.png

12 minutes ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

I might have to use that gif in the future. Great for nerds! (If you ok)

Just feel free to use it, anyway, if you look at my posts, some gifs are also inserted in some places. 

Hi!

I don’t usually build a combat vehicle, but my soon-to-be-launched video series needs a few for the story.
It is still a rudimentary state, not ready, but it is evolving.

18qKTaD.png

mb0WIcz.png

In the story, this is an accompanying, defensive warship tasked with defending research ships as well as participating in orbital defense.
The film will reveal what it was made against.

Edited by AG-cs

Super 100 Shooting Star  Command Pods

Hello again!
Here is an old thread of RaptorHuter's work. This command pod still looks very good.

Thanks RaptorHuter! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adria package

Last year I made new textures for it, as well as tank textures for the procedural parts, but unfortunately the old HDD- broke down, so this project was also destroyed. I had a backup, but I didn’t save this job on it. 

Maybe I'll do it again once.

So here are some pictures from the Adria package.

g6YqVl8.png

Zv05J5F.png

FAIgjBx.png

Kulin space station
The Kulin space station was completed. I built it for scientific purposes. It is currently orbiting the Kerbin, later I will install it on the track around the Duna.

LzPlI2A.png

GJOq6gy.png

icI7aMP.png

Technical data coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it's time for a little presentation.
I needed a good sci-fi component from which I could build a lot of things. I looked through many modes, I found this gem.

Thanks Lack :) 

Then continued

Thanks linuxgurugamer :)

My concept is a little different than the original, so I started implementing it. There are still many things left. Here are some pictures of a Space Base 6 person habitation module.

IETucnk.png

qSXPv7C.png

Ta1Wnv7.png

d73pOGC.png

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.