Hello, I'm new here and in the game

Jose Tortola

Hello All.

I'm JoseTortola, from Spain, and just started to play KSP some weeks ago. I never though that I would be so addicted to this game as I am now.

I've allways been a space fan, loved phisics in all my degrees, and served as a navy pilot here. I just don't know why it took me so long to discover this game, it has all.

I really enjoyed a game that doesn't force me to be allways online to play singleplayer. But after less than 300 hours in the game (yes, theese weeks I played it a lot), I just found myself reading communities of the game, having pleasure to know other people's achievements, screenshots, reports... and just though that maybe I should also share some of mine's.

So here I am. English is not my first language, but I'll do my best.  And will continue reading all of you, but registered from now on :)

Bienvenidos, @Jose Tortola!

300 hours is pretty new- We've got some users who I'm sure are in the 10,000 hours range. :PBut welcome to the forums! It's a pretty friendly place, and I'm sure you'll fit in great. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Thanks!. Yes, I've read that a lot of people enjoyed this game for thousands of hours and still counting. I don't have as much time to play as I would like, adulting takes almost my entire time and I literally steal hours to play from sleeping hours. But you know, I hope I can reach those numbers to :D

1 minute ago, Jose Tortola said:

Yes, I've read that a lot of people enjoyed this game for thousands of hours and still counting. I don't have as much time to play as I would like, adulting takes almost my entire time and I literally steal hours to play from sleeping hours. But you know, I hope I can reach those numbers to

With just a little dedication, quitting your job to play KSP, and perseverance, you'll be there in no time at all. :D