KSP 1.10 Venture Collaborative Station Grand Discussion thread

Who is willing to take part?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. I wanna be part of it

2. 2. Where should we launch the mission to

So, I am planning to build a collaborative space station with everyone who is interested in building a collaborative space station. Whoever wants to join, please click on the 'Me' poll option and write your name in the comments.

Please follow this thread if you are interested as we will discuss it here

Edited by VoidCosmos

Guidelines:

1. It will be done in KSP 1.10
  2. You cannot use any part mods but you are allowed to use Restock and gameplay mods
  3. Each person can add 1min-3max modules.
  4. You can choose what module you want to add
  5. Please NO ROLEPLAYING
  6. Anyone is allowed to join in
  7. Both of the expansions are allowed only for the space suits but they aren't necessarily needed
  8. You can use any kind of launcher including SSTOs 
  9. And last of all, have fun!
  10. Also add your avatar as a flag in the game, and then you can add it to your parts. One flag will be made for the station with everyone's flags.
  11. Max part count of each module= 40
  12. You have to include either pictures/videos.
Edited by VoidCosmos

This looks interesting, but I have a couple issues.

1. There should probably be a part count limit.  Maybe a 10-part maximum to prevent dozens of mega-modules from murdering lower-end laptops.
2. I think the modules should be Stock Parts Only to enable everybody to contribute.

4 hours ago, RoninFrog said:

This looks interesting, but I have a couple issues.

1. There should probably be a part count limit.  Maybe a 10-part maximum to prevent dozens of mega-modules from murdering lower-end laptops.
2. I think the modules should be Stock Parts Only to enable everybody to contribute.

Good ideas @RoninFrog. 10 parts for each module?

28 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Also add your avatar as a flag in the game, and then you can add it to your parts.

Yes good idea @GuessingEveryDay

Edited by VoidCosmos

On 6/22/2020 at 8:37 PM, VoidCosmos said:

You cannot use any part mods but you are allowed to use Restock, Restock+ and gameplay mods

Restock+ ?  Ok, guess I won't be able to participate since the station will just get deleted the moment I try to load it in. How about we leave mods that add parts out.

Edited by Bej Kerman

1 hour ago, Bej Kerman said:

Restock+ ?  Ok, guess I won't be able to participate since the station will just get deleted the moment I try to load it in. How about we leave mods that add parts out.

Okay. No Restock+ then

1 hour ago, catloaf said:

So there will be a save file or will you dock it to another thing that you put up.

A new save file

1 hour ago, VoidCosmos said:
2 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Okay. No Restock+ then

Thank you.

1 minute ago, VoidCosmos said:

No. I will create a save and distribute it here. Then you have to add modules to the station core and so on in orbit

So everyone adds a module and then sends the save file back for the next person? Or is it just adding a module to the core and no space station will be built.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.