KSP 1.10 Venture Collaborative Station Grand Discussion thread

Who is willing to take part?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. I wanna be part of it

2. 2. Where should we launch the mission to

5 hours ago, Space Nerd said:

@minerbat does your lab module have a docking port inside the cargo bay? I can put the ion chair there.

It does not in its current form, but I can of course add one very easy. I was originally planning to put a ion powered probe in there but it would have added about 10 totally useless parts and I try to keep part count low. What count of docking port do you need? I assume the smallest one?

I've tried UbioWeld mod before, however, it won't work in this case, as the welded parts are new parts that are saved to a folder under GameData, and not to the save folder. This means just passing the save folder around will cause errors due to the welded parts being missing. This mods overcomes that problem, but it is very WIP so is risky to use:

Can I please join, I would like to send it to laythe, It is my favorite planet also, can we remove modules(not permanently just to add needed things, such as more docking ports)

also, I would like to add a few seperate stations around other moons of jool, also, I will add a surface base, so it can be self sufficient, just need to perfect my SSTO.

19 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

I would like to add a few seperate stations around other moons of jool, also, I will add a surface base, so it can be self sufficient

seperate stations and surface bases won't be counted towards the 3 module limit?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, eee said:

hey so i lost my ksp file somehow

it just got removed from the taskbar and im trying to find it

Do you mean your ksp.exe file? It should be in your KSP folder and you should always know where this folder is. In my case, it is in "Documents". But if you don't remember where it is located, don't worry, try to use the search-option to browse your files.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.