Is there going to be more than one system other than the kerbol system in KSP2

No.

Haha, joke, me so funny.

Alright, but while I appreciate your craving for knowledge, (and I feel like I can speak for few other people as well) I suggest doing some research first, instead of creating new thread for every single question you have.

Especially this one, since the fact that we're going to have interstellar travel is known since the first announcement. Hell, there are exoplanets in the trailer even. And in multiple threads. Interviews. Dev diaries.

@Nate Simpson are you at liberty to discuss more about the interstellar systems? The question at mind is are there multiple systems outside of the kerbol system, ea. are there two different ones, or just one?

Edited by Lewie

1 hour ago, Lewie said:

@Nate Simpson are you at liberty to discuss more about the interstellar systems? The question at mind is are there multiple systems outside of the kerbol system, ea. are there two different ones, or just one?

i believe it has been mentioned already couple times that there are multiple systems 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:21 PM, Acid_Burn9 said:

i believe it has been mentioned already couple times that there are multiple systems 

Well yeah...I know...

what I was asking was were there multiple systems outside of kerbol? I mean, are Ovin and Glumo in one, and Rask and Rusk in another? That’s what I was asking. 

Maybe I read your comment wrong, I dunno. I’m tired. 

Edited by Lewie

9 hours ago, Lewie said:

Well yeah...I know...

what I was asking was were there multiple systems outside of kerbol? I mean, are Ovin and Glumo in one, and Rask and Rusk in another? That’s what I was asking. 

Maybe I read your comment wrong, I dunno. I’m tired. 

Well it would be strange if multiple systems would be inside kerbol right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kerbol is just one system. Of course there are multiple new systems.

15 hours ago, Acid_Burn9 said:

Well it would be strange if multiple systems would be inside kerbol right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kerbol is just one system. Of course there are multiple new systems.

Do you have a citation on that? We know that Kerbol is still there, and we know there is at least one other system. But do we have an actual confirmation that there are multiple systems other than Kerbol. And technically, all that Nate confirmed in this thread is that there is more than one system, which can still mean just the two total. Kerbol and the new system.

1 hour ago, K^2 said:

Do you have a citation on that? We know that Kerbol is still there, and we know there is at least one other system. But do we have an actual confirmation that there are multiple systems other than Kerbol. And technically, all that Nate confirmed in this thread is that there is more than one system, which can still mean just the two total. Kerbol and the new system.

check out PC Gamer article transcript somewhere on this forum

EDIT
turns out article just went online https://www.pcgamer.com/space-odyssey-our-first-big-look-at-kerbal-space-program-2/

Edited by Acid_Burn9

We have already been shown 7 planets (some named) which are not from the kerbol system, and we have multiple names of celestial bodies we have never heared from the post it in ep 1. If they already had these planets almost done then, I would hope by now they are working on solar system 3 of at least 5 or 6, but I speculate that number will be much bigger.