Out of Science Episode one

NewtSoup

Hi Guys,

It's been quite a while since I played KSP.  I think the last time was December 2018.  I was doing an out of science mission and I also bought the expansion and when I was done updating my Out of Science mission was kind of done as the Wolfhounds had been umm "rebalanced".   Duna Mission which I'd spent a long time planning, designing the craft for and deploying got rebalanced with it and ended up dead in space as it relied on four of those lovley 415isp  Wolfhounds.   Rather than try to pick that thread up and receive a slapping for necromancy I thought I would just start over.

So here's the first episode of my new Out of Science series of missions and yes, that's me speaking.  My real name is Ruth,  you're welcome to call me Ruth, Newt, Newty or even "Oi you!" if you must.  Please forgive me - the narration is all stream of consciousness.  I've never recorded my voice in a video like this before, further more it was completely unrehearsed, unplanned and unscripted.  Though I had a rough idea of what I was going to do given that the tech tree is quite limited at the start.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.