What is one thing in your house/apartment/cardboard box your would not mind a burglar stealing?

VictoryNeverFail

I would not mind them taking my neighbor's Chihuahua. I really hate that particular breed of dog. 

Oh, and I live in a townhouse row, do technically although not in my home, the stupid dog is still in my building. 

The tray on my desk labelled "bills to pay", obv with its contents, and preferably at a time when it's at peak capacity! 

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

my neighbor's Chihuahua. I really hate that particular breed of dog. 

also not a fan of those, but I hear they have interesting aerodynamic properties when loaded into a catapult...but you'll have to do some experiments and report back.

1 hour ago, katateochi said:

also not a fan of those, but I hear they have interesting aerodynamic properties when loaded into a catapult...but you'll have to do some experiments and report back.

Hot Chocolate came out of my nose when i read the ngl

i wouldn't mind if they stole the tv, then i could actually read more books. hell so long as they leave my main rig alone, dont take the 3d printer or any of my myriad of boxes of junk and random salvage parts, or anything from the fridge, id be cool with it. 

On 6/26/2020 at 4:12 AM, adsii1970 said:

I would not mind them taking my neighbor's Chihuahua. I really hate that particular breed of dog. 

Oh, and I live in a townhouse row, do technically although not in my home, the stupid dog is still in my building. 

more of a cat person myself. but my family down in az had a chihuahua that wasn't too bad. i think they mostly bark at people they don't know because this one was calm and quiet most the time. but i couldn't see myself having a pet that isn't constant plotting revenge on some minor past grievance. 

Edited by Nuke

All the dishes my housemate was given two years ago. Even my great grand-parents weren't having such a bad and outdated taste. 

Edit: Oh, and the furniture that was also given to him. We're just missing a rocking chair and we'd feel like we're back in late 1800's.

Edited by XB-70A

On 6/27/2020 at 5:43 PM, XB-70A said:

All the dishes my housemate was given two years ago. Even my great grand-parents weren't having such a bad and outdated taste. 

Edit: Oh, and the furniture that was also given to him. We're just missing a rocking chair and we'd feel like we're back in late 1800's.

antique furniture is often better than modern in terms of durability. they didn't conduct stress analysis to try and figure out how little material they could get away with using, and just overbuilt everything.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:01 PM, kerbiloid said:

Two hundred years of time turn the trash into vintage.

Maybe you could sell them to some steampunkers?

just sand and reseal it, cheaper than buying a new one. 

as for the dishes, keep em till they break. people i live with keep buying fancy china and and really fancy silverwear that somehow weighs 5x your typical stuff. always make me nervous when i do dishes. fortunately they haven't replaced my mason jars yet, drop em and they bounce, drop the fancy glass and it shatters. never mind that pairing fancy dishes and silverware with prego jars is tacky af.  

Edited by Nuke

• 4 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, Selective Genius said:

Old photos. They are of no use and looking at them only brings back hurtful memories. I can't bring myself to throw them away either.

Hope you get over it mate.

Personally it'd be some rubbish underneath my bed which I can't reach whilst stretching with a vacuum hose.

It'd be real nice of him to do it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.