What is one thing in your house/apartment/cardboard box your would not mind a burglar stealing?

VictoryNeverFail

On 6/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, adsii1970 said:

I would not mind them taking my neighbor's Chihuahua. I really hate that particular breed of dog.

Bit OT, but my neighbors also have a Chihuahua! Except he’s a very sweet little dog, and the only time he yips is when we cone over to play with him. Just really excited, y’know? You do have a point, Chihuahua’s can be very yippy little buggers. 

Now, to the subject at hand...

My little sister’s barbie crap....I am so, so tired of cleaning it up after them. 

On 11/24/2020 at 6:04 AM, Selective Genius said:

I am trying, but oddly the more I force myself to forget the harder the memories hit me.

I've been there too, I find that keeping yourself well occupied will help massively and before long, you'll forget about it entirely. It's much more difficult than it sounds but give it a shot. Besides, when you try to not think of it, you might be thinking about it inadvertently, as you probably think about it while trying not to think about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, zerohart said:

In my house there is a huge stone brought from the Caribbean islands (I don't know how we were allowed to get on the plane then, I was 9). It weighs a couple of kilograms. I was so anxious to take it with me then that my mother kept it and made me store it in college campus, and then in the apartment I now rent.

arent those things a form of currency? i mean you may have stolen somone's life savings.

This bring me back to then I was an student, I teamed up with an friend who was very good with electronics for fixing TV's for students. 
Back during the 80's so only CRT, remember fixing one TV who did not work, we got it up working but color blue did not work so we found some program this would not be very visible before bringing it back. 

Well one TV we did not get to work so we had to throw it away, it was too large to fit in the waste container so we just put it just inside the entrance  of the block. 
Some helpful people stole it :)

Friend of mine parked his moped who did not work outside school until some stole it, yes parking it on the overflow parking lot behind school was a bit weird but totally legal :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.