Change Focus in map view (PS4)

Is there a way to switch focus in the map view other than by clicking on an object and selecting "focus view"?

The reason I am asking this is that often times it's literally impossible to click on the object you want to focus on.  I don't know if it's a bug, but it seems if I have an interplanetary intercept, if I try to set focus to the CB in question, nothing happens when I click on it (can't even set it as active target, if it currently is not).

Another example would be if I had maneuver nodes set up entering the Jool system, and I needed to go back and add/edit/etc., it takes an act of Congress to allow me to click on anything other than a maneuver node icon, regardless of the camera gymnastics I'm performing to try and line Jool up in my field of view.

Considering that the ~ key will cycle through the bodies on the PC version, there is probably a way to do it on a console.    Console players?

Doing a little, googling, it seems the ingame KSPedia should have a list of controls.  There is also this thread which talks about the controls, but not specifically about cycling through targets. 

Hope that helps some. 

10 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Considering that the ~ key will cycle through the bodies on the PC version, there is probably a way to do it on a console.    Console players?

I thought so, too.  The tracking station behaves that way, but you can't select and go to a CB from there.  I could have sworn that functionality existed in the map view as well, but it could be age related memory loss :huh:

10 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Doing a little, googling, it seems the ingame KSPedia should have a list of controls.

I checked all the controls listed on the app, the only mention of cycling was next/previous vessel.  Console doesn't have the KSPedia in-game, but I have the .pdf, and that's not giving me any different information.

Thank you, still.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.