Margo Kerman

St4rdust

5 hours ago, theJesuit said:

I belive you are thinking of unicorns that vomit rainbows.

Also

https://spacedock.info/mod/352/Kerbal Space Ponies

no. Kerbal insides = snacks and magic. That is why they can wear glasses 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:14 PM, The Aziz said:

the only Space Agency on Kerbin*

you say, as I add a multiquintillion private company using KSCSwitcher... oh wait

If multiply the number of Kerbals by number of players, there are hundreds of millions of Kerbals, living at the same place in parallel universes.

If KSP was collecting unique GUID assigned to every Kerbal, we would know their exact total number.

Edited by kerbiloid

On 6/29/2020 at 10:41 PM, Rejected Spawn said:

I find it quite charming to see such characters and their backstories, though be careful not to get our hopes up dear Squad - you probably know full well what a greedy bunch we can be and adding a "software engineer" might lead us to believe more intelligent or even semi autonomous probe cores are in the works! ;) 

;.; don't do this to me! my heart can't take it.

On 6/29/2020 at 8:09 PM, Lewie said:

Well, Squad isn't Scott Cawthon, so maybe there isn't some huge meaning to this...

BUT

you're right, to have @St4rdust make a formal announcement has to mean it is important. 

Also, has anyone noticed her hair? It's not the stander ponytail. 

@SQUAD, in between her hair and Bob with glasses (it was confirmed that it was indeed Bob) AND with the new suit customize, is a kerbal kustomizer going to be unveiled in an upcoming update? 

I don't know, but hey that's just a theory.....

A KERBAL THEORY

(I'm sorry, I had to do it)

I try not to get emotionally attached to them. 

Also why is squad implying that these kerbals are "smart" and have "whole lives to live"

12 minutes ago, DiggityD0nk said:

I try not to get emotionally attached to them. 

Also why is squad implying that these kerbals are "smart" and have "whole lives to live"

this made my day. *laughs* 

Edited by Lewie

On 6/29/2020 at 11:02 PM, St4rdust said:

She graduated in Computer Sciences and later obtained a Master’s Degree in Applied Geospatial Sciences from KIT

On 6/29/2020 at 11:02 PM, St4rdust said:

Margo helps out teaching and educating visitors of the KSC

What an academic career... modern times.

Edited by VoidSquid

On 6/29/2020 at 4:14 PM, The Aziz said:

ZALTRONICS, which is an actual place on Kerbin, that used to try to launch, then they ran out of funding, and started to manufacture parts for Kerbals to use.

15 hours ago, Mikenike said:

There seem to be other active ones though. They always give you contracts to rescue kerbals that they have for some reason have left in orbit with no means to come back.

So kerbals of the Kerbal Space Program are lucky because they sometimes actually get back home.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, MacAphon said:

There seem to be other active ones though. They always give you contracts to rescue kerbals that they have for some reason have left in orbit with no means to come back.

So kerbals of the Kerbal Space Program are lucky because they sometimes actually get back home.

I would like to see a mode where you compete against other agencies, like in Railroad Tycoon 2. But I'd also like the original version where you can complete contracts.