How do I import models into Unity?

Ok, so trying to solve a missing part model issue with the ISS mod, and I believe a recompiling of the model itself might solve the issue.  I tried doing this directly from Blender, with no results.  So now, trying to import the model into Unity, but I have no idea how to do this!  Help!

On 6/30/2020 at 2:36 AM, Sampa said:

Ok, so trying to solve a missing part model issue with the ISS mod, and I believe a recompiling of the model itself might solve the issue.  I tried doing this directly from Blender, with no results.  So now, trying to import the model into Unity, but I have no idea how to do this!  Help!

What model or part ? 

Edit- And most of the time its something in the cfg thats making the model not load.

Edited by Mecripp

2 hours ago, Sampa said:

Ironically speaking, the unity module itself.

You want the part to load or you just want to edit it ? The cfg is just like a text file in the folder with the .MU file and textures and you can post the cfg in a pm for me or here ill look at it and if you just want to play around with model or texures guessing you have blender with the .mu plugin ? and unity and part tools for what KSP your using in blender you export to a .fbx or .dae format then load that in unity and in unity saves back to a MU

19 hours ago, Sampa said:

pretty much, in testing, the module will not load at all, and I am trying to fix the  mod enough to distribute it.

Forgot to tell you dont forget to change the dds textures to a png or tga to run them in unity and after you run it all through unity you can change the textures back to dds 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.