Is it possible to lock a space station radial in while on a different vessel

I built an ISS like space station and it's kind of annoying to see my space station on a different orientation every time i get close to it so is there a mod that keeps it from doing that?

(I am new here so i dont know if this is the right forum to ask this question)

In the stock game, if you have multiple ships within physics range and you switch from controlling one to another -- then that previous craft remembers its SAS setting. But that's it.

If you switch to something outside physics range, or switch to a third craft, then the first craft will automatically switch to the basic "hold" SAS setting.

If you point the craft so its SAS is pointed normal or anti-normal, then it will remain pointed in that direction even if you switch away from it and then switch back. Because that direction is fixed in space.

Within physics range (2.3km or so) you can switch between different vessels using the [ and ] keys (left and right square brackets, in case the forum thought it was some kind of code thing and messed it up). Set the station to hold radial in then switch to whatever other vessel you’re flying nearby and the station will stay radial in- however this also makes it slowly rotate as it orbits to stay pointing ‘in’ and is harder to dock with than if you just leave the SAS in ‘hold’ mode to keep it stationary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.