The latest Enhanced Edition patch is very unstable.

PS4 Pro, radial preset, Parts and History, Breaking Ground, EE patch 12.

Seriously.  I feel like the program error and corrupted save screens should be added as stock loading screens, because I see them just as much as the title screen.

Sarcasm aside, this latest version crashes significantly more than the game previously did, which is saying a lot, because it crashed daily to begin with.  I have had five already today.

My latest incident; I was literally doing NOTHING.  I had the map screen open, and I was texting my brother about target inclinations.  I looked up right as the game was autosaving, and that's when it crashed.  Loaded the game back up, and sure enough, corrupted save data.

There are no steps to reproduce this, because it randomly happens with everything in the game.  Creating a ship, saving a ship, looking at the tracking station, attempting to control another vessel, autosaving, the list goes on (although, if I'm being honest, a large majority of the crashes occur during screen transitions, ie VAB to launch pad, vessel to tracking station, etc.).  So I guess the steps are to just play the game like you normally would.  It's even crashed when I go to load a quicksave file.

So frustrated with this game now.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Demordrah said:

PS4 Pro, radial preset, Parts and History, Breaking Ground, EE patch 12.

Seriously.  I feel like the program error and corrupted save screens should be added as stock loading screens, because I see them just as much as the title screen.

Sarcasm aside, this latest version crashes significantly more than the game previously did, which is saying a lot, because it crashed daily to begin with.  I have had five already today.

My latest incident; I was literally doing NOTHING.  I had the map screen open, and I was texting my brother about target inclinations.  I looked up right as the game was autosaving, and that's when it crashed.  Loaded the game back up, and sure enough, corrupted save data.

There are no steps to reproduce this, because it randomly happens with everything in the game.  Creating a ship, saving a ship, looking at the tracking station, attempting to control another vessel, autosaving, the list goes on (although, if I'm being honest, a large majority of the crashes occur during screen transitions, ie VAB to launch pad, vessel to tracking station, etc.).  So I guess the steps are to just play the game like you normally would.  It's even crashed when I go to load a quicksave file.

So frustrated with this game now.

Bro, I feel your pain. I switched to pc and it is a world of difference. Sure, my laptop gives me about 20 fps. but man, oh man, it is a world of difference then playing on the play station. Ksp is on sale for 10 bucks until July 9th, I HIGHLY recommend you go buy it. 

I feel like the developers tried to make the game as buggy and messed  up as they could for console. It’s like they don’t even...no, they don’t pay any attention to console. I can’t remember the last time a significant change happened to the game. I’m just so fed Up from the game constantly crashing and taking 2 minutes to render and load a single frame if my ship malfunctions and crashes  

Edited by Kspcrash#400000000

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.