My game doesn't start

Hello! 

When I open Kerbal Space Program on Steam it opens for a second and then directly closes.
f4b0d99f0d35264151c32a3f5b59ccf8.png

I tried to update my graphics driver but it's already up to date. I already had this problem with another game I think Unity causes the problem.
It would be nice if someone could help me.

Best regards, 
Z3nn0x

Can you find the log files called KSP.txt and Player.txt (or Player.log), upload them to a file sharing site then post links to them here please? (DO NOT copy and paste the files into the forums! It's ugly and really hard to work with especially on mobile devices.)

KSP.txt is inside the KSP folder but Player.txt/.log varies depending on your OS and version of KSP- if you're on windows 10 and using KSP 1.8 or later, try looking in C:/users/your user/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program. AppData is a hidden folder so you may need to enable 'show hidden folders' to see it; if it isn't there, try just searching through all your files to find it, which will take longer but should make it show up. Player.txt has much more information than KSP.txt so is more useful for finding out why/how things broke.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.