Probes That Previously Worked Fine All Lost Signals

So I had gotten pretty far in my career game. I only had 4 mods installed through CKAN that were 1.9 compatible; Scatterer, X. Science continued, and both their dependencies. I then updated to version 1.10 and played ever since without any problems. However, today I flew a spaceplane and it crashed but it also crashed my game. I then jumped back in only to find that all my probes/unmanned vehicles lost signals even near the KSC. I have both uninstalled and reinstalled the mods separate times to see if anything would work but still no signals. All crafts previously worked fine until my game crashed. I don't know if there's anything to fix this. I have looked up the issue but it seems incredibly rare so finding a solution would be a blessing. Thanks and please let me know if I should send anything that could better explain the situation/glitch.

Edited by JoeKerbalGuy

25 minutes ago, JoeKerbalGuy said:

So I had gotten pretty far in my career game. I only had 4 mods installed through CKAN that were 1.9 compatible; Scatterer, X. Science continued, and both their dependencies. I then updated to version 1.10 and played ever since without any problems. However, today I flew a spaceplane and it crashed but it also crashed my game. I then jumped back in only to find that all my probes/unmanned vehicles lost signals even near the KSC. I have both uninstalled and reinstalled the mods separate times to see if anything would work but still no signals. All crafts previously worked fine until my game crashed. I don't know if there's anything to fix this. I have looked up the issue but it seems incredibly rare so finding a solution would be a blessing. Thanks and please let me know if I should send anything that could better explain the situation/glitch.

If you post your save someone could at least confirm if it's that game or you're install, or maybe see what the problem is in the game.

Similarly you could start a new save to see if the problem carries over to it.

If you have Steam, try verifying files.

And for the dumb idea I should have thought of first, did you accidentally destroy your tracking station?

19 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

If you post your save someone could at least confirm if it's that game or you're install, or maybe see what the problem is in the game.

Similarly you could start a new save to see if the problem carries over to it.

If you have Steam, try verifying files.

And for the dumb idea I should have thought of first, did you accidentally destroy your tracking station?

I was wondering how I could post my my save and if you really think that could fix the issue

36 minutes ago, JoeKerbalGuy said:

I was wondering how I could post my my save and if you really think that could fix the issue

Most people use Dropbox I think, and yes there are a lot of smart people on this forum, so if the problem is in the save they may be able to find it.

Including me, but I'm a bit busy so may not have time.

I really need a fix to this. I had 4 mods installed via ckan; SCATTERER, X SCIENCE CONTINUED, and their dependencies for 1.9. I then updated to 1.10 with the outdated mods. I had been playing career for a few days without any problem but then my game crashed and when I restarted Commnet didn't work anymore as all my probes didn't have a signal but they used to. And now i have just found out that some of my vessels, 2 medium sized space stations, won't even let me switch to them through the tracking station. Every time I try I get put in an endless loading screen and when I launched a manned vessel to rendezvous with the station I could kind of see it but my game went down to 1FPS. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mods to see what would work as well as uninstalling the game. Nothing worked. Commnet is enabled, I do have electric charge and no the tracking station isn't damaged. Any solution or idea would be appreciated. If there isn't a solution to the commnet problem then I hope there's one to fix my stations not loading. I hope my persistent save file from the career could hope to explain things. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwf0zmjkkbcm6u8/persistent (2020_07_06_16_06_16).sfs?dl=0

KSP does make a backup of the last 5 auto saves, you can find them in this subfolder under your current career path "...\saves\<your career name>\Backup". Copy one from before the crash into your "...\saves\<your career name>" directory and see it that works.

Generally, making frequent and regular backups can help to avoid such situations.

I could load your save game file, but when trying to switch to a vessel, I do see the vessel after ESC, then nothing works, kind of freeze. Some flickering going on maybe once a second, but that's all. I think the save game file is corrupt.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.