Actually colored lights.

Wouldn't it be great if the lights had an actual shader that changes its color based on whatever color you set for the light? For the next part revamp, maybe. In the stock game you can change the color of the light, but the texture always remains white. I added a bunch of colored textures to the lights via the MM patch, but it's a little bit clunky to use and I only have a certain amount of colors to work with. But it still looks great, or at least better than just a plain white light with the actual color being different. c9wtctj.jpgxPAfxMo.jpg

47 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

This isn't a "hey, I need a mod, can you help me out" page, this is a suggestions page, isn't it? 

Edit: but hey, I might check the second one out, I didn't know there was a mod that can change the stock light behavior. 

Edit #2: yep, for the time being I'm just going to use this mod, it's actually quite good. 

Edited by dok_377

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.