Too mand CTD's Crash Log included !

I am using heavly modded version of a KSP so its normal for it to crash once or twice in a day but it begin to crash like in every 20 minutes therefore I need to fix this situation asap. Surely its because of a mod but I am not just sure which one thats why I have included my crash logs in the thread have a look and see if you guys can find anything.

Note: I managed to pinpoint one mod which is causing too many "Exceptions" named as K3SP and removed it but I am still having crashes especially when I am in VAB but it also happens randombly as well.

Crash Log File: https://filebin.net/kksgv4he77wecibi

Edited by fizy45

I checked the crash.dmp, unfortunately not much to see there, nothing point to a particular culprit. This result is turn is typically for mod issues, I don't see any other way but to say remove half of your mods, see if the issue persists, if yes: must be at least one of the remaining mods, if no: must be at least one of the removed mods. Continuing this way, it shouldn't take long to find the mod(s) causing this issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.