Can someone please give a crash course on Kopernicus?

I've had enough of working in the dark. For those of you who might have seen me on the KSP and KerbalAcademy subreddit, I am the one guy there that loves SSTO's and spaceplanes. I have gotten tired of asking there because I might be seen as some idiot (which I might not be). I have begun to focus my attention to making planets of my own using Kopernicus and KittopiaTech. I tried to make planets based on the basic tutorials made by TheWhiteGuardian to no avail, as my planets either take KSP forever to load, don't load in general, or load up but look like smooth black or blue spheres. Because of this, I have resorted to asking the KSP forums this question: Can anyone give me a crash course on everything about Kopernicus and how to make a good planet with it? I want to know which parser and which line of code does which, such as the PQSMods or the Ocean and Atmosphere parsers. I want to know what each and every line does in a Kopernicus config. I want to know how to make good colour, height, normal and biome maps that function correctly when the planet is loaded. I want to learn how to give a terrestrial planet *stock* clouds like Beyond Home's gas giant Gateway and how to make functioning binary planets like in Other Worlds Reboot's Prima and Secunda system. I want to know how to create a good planet with Kopernicus (and maybe even KittopiaTech). Thank you to anyone who is reading this forum post as I want to create working planets (that I might release as a planet pack if it looks good enough). All the help that I can get is greatly appreciated!

-CrackersAndChips, rookie Kopernicus user

Edited by CrackersAndChips

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.