You Laugh, You Lose

Budgie

False. History is never fun(ny).

Get the $%^( out of my sight.

(spent pretty much my entire youth as an assistant curator of a museum. I will NOT tolerate someone saying **** like that about the past that our entire civilization is built upon.)

Get the $%^( out of my sight.

(spent pretty much my entire youth as an assistant curator of a museum. I will NOT tolerate someone saying **** like that about the past that our entire civilization is built upon.)

It depends on the teacher, doesn't it? My history teacher actually makes me despise the subject. That's how I was raised and will behave in that subject. Don't say stuff like that if you don't have correct facts, or even know that people are different.

It depends on the teacher, doesn't it? My history teacher actually makes me despise the subject. That's how I was raised and will behave in that subject. Don't say stuff like that if you don't have correct facts, or even know that people are different.

Even though i do agree w/ chobit, I agree with this as well. I've had some pretty s**t theachers that have made me hate textbook history, but If i get on the lappy and research the subject-of-the-day for myself, I find it very interesting. But then, here in 'Murica, the textbooks are highly bland, totally uninteresting, are written by old farts, and should be sent to the seventh circle.

Anyways, i laughed my arse off again at Gumby's antics. I hear a Homicidal Barber is on the loose. He may be one of your friends. He may be you. He may be your pet. However, I am getting reports he is disguised as a Lumberjack.

Edited by Flymetothemun
Gramer & spilleng

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

couldn't aggree more, we could call that a skyramming within the roms rimming a tolkien way along the lord of the rings *shrug* (backstage bump xD but sshhhh xD that's just some kind of hand to hand)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
why not and also ass low aslaw why not & etc. some old recipe all ways work ...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.