[1.12.x] KRE - Kerbal Reusability Expansion

Damon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2021 at 11:12 AM, MosinNagant233 said:

KRE isn't compatible to the  latest FAR now. Could you fix the patch?

I never used FAR before. What should I change to make it compatible again?

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 6:51 AM, damonvv said:

I never used FAR before. What should I change to make it compatible again?

I'm not 100% sure, but there is an issue with the "Deploy" option on the grid fins. They wind up tilting in a way that causes the whole vehicle to spin

On 5/20/2021 at 2:53 PM, dlrk said:

I'm not 100% sure, but there is an issue with the "Deploy" option on the grid fins. They wind up tilting in a way that causes the whole vehicle to spin

You might want to try to turn the grid fins around 180 degrees. If your vehicle is spinning you probably have your fins upside-down. I had that problem and flipping the fins fixed that. The white fins use to have a triangle on the fin that is supposed to point up.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2021 at 3:53 PM, dlrk said:

I noticed this issue the other day, too. I tried flipping them around as suggested, but it didn't help. Noticed that they deploy fine from the PAW button, but screwed up when using an AG to deploy them. I then noticed that the fins have several deploy, extend, or toggle actions when setting up the AG. I was using one called "Deploy Fin" or something like that. I switched it to the one labeled simply "Toggle" and it fixed the problem. Since they are now working for me, I haven't bothered to try to sort out what caused this to begin with. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 3:37 PM, Lijazos said:

Is it working with 1.12 anyone?

On 8/2/2021 at 7:40 PM, bcrow said:

Will this ever work with 1.12.1? new to mods so not too sure how this works, thanks

5 hours ago, Serenity said:

Anyone tested this with 1.12? 

I am going to try it tomorrow with the last Kerbal patch, hopefully it works, i love this mod :D .

Why wouldnt it work its just parts and there are mods that use these parts in there mod 

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Kerbal Reusability Expansion with the following fix (Thanks @Natokerbal) :

Version 2.9.2:
- Increased crash tolerance on grid fins
- Updated to 1.12.x

A few new parts are planned and will be shown at some point soon.
Happy launches!

On 8/18/2021 at 4:34 PM, damonvv said:

Updated Kerbal Reusability Expansion with the following fix (Thanks @Natokerbal) :

Version 2.9.2:
- Updated to 1.12.x

Happy launches!

I'm only seeing the new version on Github and not SpaceDock (and as a result not CKAN). Is this an intentionally staggered rollout or an oversight?

On 8/18/2021 at 10:34 PM, damonvv said:

Version 2.9.2:
- Updated to 1.12.x

Happy launches!

is this compatible with kerbalism? ^^

17 hours ago, Arrowmaster said:

I'm only seeing the new version on Github and not SpaceDock (and as a result not CKAN). Is this an intentionally staggered rollout or an oversight?

I forgot :sob:Will be up right now!

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, Lithobrake said:

Hi I downloaded this mod recently, and I freaking love it. However, I noticed the Falcon legs are a little glitchy. Is there something I'm doing wrong or are they just that way normally. Thanks!

Could be that your craft is a little bit heavy on fuel. Another reason could be is that KSP is just really limited to what legs can do. And so far I haven't really been able to find a good fix for them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 4:34 AM, damonvv said:

Happy launches!

Im not trying to rush this at all. Just curious if you have  a time frame, for a teaser, of what your working on.

• 3 weeks later...