Why revert cause a time loop

cukkoo

So this is a nonsense forum that just explain why revert to SPH/VAB will cause a time loop

So first when your launch your rocket sometime you forgot solar panel ETC and when you revert and put that solar panel on your craft you then had no need to revert back and thus your craft had no solar panel and you need to revert back again.So if you want to play ksp most realistically when you about to revert back then you need to wait for sometime depend on how many thing you forget and you need to remember the time that you revert that.Then when you revert back set a Kerbal alarm that revert you back to the VAB/SPH  and viola you prevent a time loop from occurring.Now this is for only the player who want the most realistic out of  the game with no mod,and also you may not notice how many time you revert back and thus,in theory you would get a time loop.also this apply with revert to launch.Thank You for sticking to the end,i also don't care about reverting until i hear about Grandfather paradox and this does not solve the grandfather paradox.Thank again and have a good day :)

Edited by cukkoo

If you want a realistic game, I suggest disabling the 'revert' option and the 'quickload' option. It's difficult at the beginning, but once you realise that you need to take responsibility for your mistakes, your craft building, mission planning and flying skills will improve significantly.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:34 AM, pandaman said:

I switch revert off for my 'serious' saves, I only have it enabled on my R&D saves as that's my 'simulator/test bed'.

that's sorta what I do, i have a sandbox mode for testing and making stuff and a career save for actually implementing stuff.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.