[Completed] JNSQ Space Race 2: Two Race, Two Space

1 hour ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Why don't you be Japanese or something? Just look at the HOPE spaceplane concept.

And their H-2A's pretty nice.

Maybe we could do smallsat launchers? Only mod necessary is Luciole, or Tweakscale, with a mod to make Kerbin bigger, and you can only lift one satillite.

has the 3st race forum been made yet

also i just figured out about the tantares series so im gonna be a kerbal russia or a kerbal roscosmos

so which one should i do

oh and i got the making history expansion finally

so 2 reasons im staying russian in the jnsq space race 3

Edited by Kraken that doesn't exist

28 minutes ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

has the 3st race forum been made yet

also i just figured out about the tantares series so im gonna be a kerbal russia or a kerbal roscosmos

so which one should i do

oh and i got the making history expansion finally

so 2 reasons im staying russian in the jnsq space race 3

Actually, another reason: Restock revamped the russian parts!

And no, I don't think so.

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Actually, another reason: Restock revamped the russian parts!

And no, I don't think so.

im gonna be russian still which one doe russia or roscosmos obviously kerbalised

i misunderstood and though you said i don't think so to that i'm being russian but now im pretty sure you meant the first thing

On 8/27/2020 at 7:19 AM, The Dressian Exploder said:

when is race #3 happening? I missed this one but hopefully I'll be able to participate in the next

41 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Put me down for the third one, I have a title to defend! :cool:

I have a couple of stock Black Arrow-related rockets so I might use those, the newly Restocked engine plates will come in handy for those.

If you guys want, I could run it... but I would like someone else to run it.

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

I may not be able to join the next one, I tried downloading Tantares and that broke the game... Help me...

i installed tantares and the tantaresSP add on called neptune camera and nothing really broke for me idk how to help you i didn't have that problem

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, Beyond Home is really fun but we'd definitely need a rescale mod if we want a similar challenge to the previous JNSQ space races.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:38 PM, GuessingEveryDay said:

I was thinking we download Alien Space Programs and try to reach Kerbin from Laythe.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea. We could perhaps launch from Kohm if we're using beyond home?

2 hours ago, Entropian said:

I'm a bit late, but I'm interested too.

Nah, you’re not late, we haven’t even decided if we’re doing it yet! The more, the merrier because that way the thread won’t get filled up by just me like last time :rolleyes: (I think I spammed everyone into submission)

On 9/29/2020 at 3:20 PM, The Dressian Exploder said:

Who'd be interested in an S3?

i'm Pretty late, but i'm also interesed!

On 9/30/2020 at 11:15 AM, jimmymcgoochie said:

Maybe next time we could try a different planet pack, like GPP, Alternis or Beyond Home. I’ve never tried any of those before and Beyond Home in particular looks really good from what I’ve seen. But next time, do it in Science mode for an extra challenge.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

maybe we could like to try.... Beyond Home?

JNSQ doesn't work for me, so i would like to see a alternative race that is not about JNSQ.

oh, and i like to mix and shuffle rockets parts into monstruosities, like a Titan IV with Delta II Solid Boosters or other kind of rocketry Abominations.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.