[Completed] JNSQ Space Race 2: Two Race, Two Space

47 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Is it too late to tell you guys about Luciole? It's an awesome mod that gives you tiny things.

And it gives you CubeSats.

28 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

What about this bad boy?

I used to have them, because they were super cool, but then I found out I never used them, so I swapped them for some more of Nertea's stuff. Not saying Well's stuff isn't cool, they're awesome.

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Planet pack that changes the stock system to 2.7x scale, with some additions and modifications for the better. In 1.9.1, use it with Kopernicus continued, and it works fine.

Thanks! I play on 1.10, how do I go about switching to 1.9.1?

Just now, Ultimate Steve said:

Hey is it alright if I join in? It's been a while since I've done a space race. It it's not ok that's perfectly fine.

Of course! Just pm me with your flag and info. It's a nice treat to see you here!

4 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Thanks! I play on 1.10, how do I go about switching to 1.9.1?

yeah, 1.9.1 or 1.8.1 is fine. I'm playing on 1.9.1, so is everyone else here I think.

2 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Of course! Just pm me with your flag and info. It's a nice treat to see you here!

Actually, I probably shouldn't. I didn't look at the start date earlier, and during that timeframe I am going to be swamped with college move-in stuff and adjusting to a new way of life. I will probably not have much time for anything else.

Just now, Ultimate Steve said:

Actually, I probably shouldn't. I didn't look at the start date earlier, and during that timeframe I am going to be swamped with college move-in stuff and adjusting to a new way of life. I will probably not have much time for anything else.

Ok then, you know what, after this I'm planning to host a 3rd one. Perhaps you could join that?

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Ok then, you know what, after this I'm planning to host a 3rd one. Perhaps you could join that?

I'll see what I'm doing around then. I'm usually up for this sort of thing, but to be honest I'm not entirely sure what to expect from early adulthood so I can't make any firm commitments at the moment.

so i never actually have installed a planet pack but i managed to get the jnsq loading screen but not the planets in the game so im getting progress i think, maybe i tried 1.9.1 because kopernicus now works in 1.9.1 so trying in 1.8.1

updated my signature/banner so i guess you guys can copy my signature

1 hour ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

What worked for me was getting rid of every mod, except for the stock folders, and then adding Kopernicus and JNSQ, if that works, then you can add the rest.

okay i already figured out all the mods i use in 1.10 work in 1.9 so time to make a new folder with all the mods in then add jnsq and kopernicus and then add the mods back in. *1 hour later of doing that* okay done time to test

30 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

No, it's just reducing area that KSP can use. When I'm using KSP normally, it'll reach 75 percent with the mods I have, but once I start recording, it'll jump anywhere from 80% to full.

camera, eh? Maybe use an external camera?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.