Bug del sentinel

Alguien sabe cómo puedo completar la mision del sentinel, me pide detectar asteroides pero paso un tiempo y aparecen los objetos pero no avanza en nada, no detecta, saben que puedo hacer porque ya puse en orbita 2 sentinel y aun no funciona

1 hour ago, mathirx said:

Alguien sabe cómo puedo completar la mision del sentinel, me pide detectar asteroides pero paso un tiempo y aparecen los objetos pero no avanza en nada, no detecta, saben que puedo hacer porque ya puse en orbita 2 sentinel y aun no funciona

Anyone know how I can complete the sentinel mission, it asks me to detect asteroids but it takes a while and the objects appear but it does not advance at all, it does not detect, they know what I can do because I already put 2 sentinel in orbit and it still does not work

Hey There, welcome to the forums!   We ask that any posts outside of the International sub forums be posted in English.   Posting in your native language and adding an translation is fine.    And I have moved your question to GamePlay Questions. 

You need to reach the designed orbit and  this orbit cannot cross the orbit of any planet.

Google translate: 

Necesitas alcanzar la órbita diseñada y esta órbita no puede cruzar la órbita de ningún planeta.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.