[WIP][1.8.x-1.12.x] KSP Secondary Motion [v0.1.1]

Icecovery

Hi, I'm making support for the Community Part Titles, few questions:

• Why are AN/VLQ-12 in the antenna category, while they don't have antenna module?
  • Second question suppose to be what the numbers mean, but then I google them and find out that all antennas are real and made by the COMROD company  and SRCINC, so maybe it's better to exclude them to the separate comrod & src mod? and leave there only Tubemen and The Plunger Antenna as a showcase of the Secondary Motion ?

UPD.
It is there.
if you make localization support, or exclude  parts as I suggested, please let me now.

Edited by flart

On 11/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, flart said:

Why are AN/VLQ-12 in the antenna category, while they don't have antenna module?

They are jammers. It is meant to use with BDArmory and should be categorized under BDA's category by BDA itself, after applying the patch at KSPSecondaryMotion\Patches\BDA.cfg. I think it is easier to locate it by putting it under the antenna category because people usually misthinking it is an antenna.

Second question suppose to be what the numbers mean, but then I google them and find out that all antennas are real and made by the COMROD company  and SRCINC, so maybe it's better to exclude them to the separate comrod & src mod? and leave there only Tubemen and The Plunger Antenna as a showcase of the Secondary Motion ?

This mod is still WIP, I might do that in the future after adding more parts, once I got time.

if you make localization support, or exclude  parts as I suggested, please let me now.

I will notify you after the mod is officially released, thanks for your work for the community.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2020 at 3:33 PM, Dorsidwarf said:

Is there an easy way to remove all the added parts? I LOVE the way this looks with existing parts but I'm not really interested in the added ones, especially the gag parts.

Delete everything under GameData\KSPSecondaryMotion\Parts\ will do

https://spacedock.info/mod/1522/Icecovery's Chinese Spacecraft Pack

I'm sorry to disturb you in other posts 

But we miss the mod you did very much.  At present, no mod can surpass your work  

So, is there any trouble with this mod update? Can we see this mod update in the near future?

If this mod can support 1.11, it will be a big news in CN-KSP  ,As far as I know, some people even stay in the older version of KSP because of this mod.  

Hope you can reply. On behalf of Chinese players, thank you for your development.

2 hours ago, NafixWang said:

https://spacedock.info/mod/1522/Icecovery's Chinese Spacecraft Pack

I'm sorry to disturb you in other posts 

But we miss the mod you did very much.  At present, no mod can surpass your work  

So, is there any trouble with this mod update? Can we see this mod update in the near future?

If this mod can support 1.11, it will be a big news in CN-KSP  ,As far as I know, some people even stay in the older version of KSP because of this mod.  

Hope you can reply. On behalf of Chinese players, thank you for your development.

That mod does not meet my current artistic standard, a rework is required, which will take a tremendously long time to complete. Currently, I don't have that much spare time that will allow me to do such work, therefore I have no plan to update that mod for the time being. 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.