KSP Decal Template v1.0

Saybur Stuff

ZIihKI5.png

First - big thanks to cineboxandrew, creator of Conformal Decals.

It inspired me to clean up my own mod add-on I'd been originally working on for Nebula Decals. 

DOWNLOADhttps://spacedock.info/mod/2478/KSP%20Decal%20Template%20by%20SayburStuff

The TLDR is, you can use my Template to use Conformal Decals to put decals you create on your spacecraft. In this example, I used the template to make a spacecraft named "Intrepid" - I exported the .png file I created to GameData/Squad/Flags/ and then started the game up, and used Conformal Decals to apply it to my spacecraft:

CWuvIJQ.png

5KyMqiT.png

Different spacecraft, but same story - this one is the Endeavor!

d1IagC4.png

Future versions will have other decals (like the flag on the wing of the example aircraft).  I really hope people enjoy :)

One last picture, an example of the template being made to decorate a space shuttle:

2mP2XMk.png

Please note the "Kerbal States" flag is part of the Saybur Mission Patch Template, available on Spacedock, and will be part of a future "graphics" pack for all the templates I'm going to release.   Thanks!

Edited by Saybur Stuff
Updated title graphic. Added Shuttle Picture.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.