Anywhere to get all the Loading Screen Images?

Orc

Hi

I was wondering if there is a folder in the KSP folder or a place online where all the loading screen images are stored.

I'd like to use them as my Desktop background, and  just page through them occasionally. I know I could just screen-grab and save but that seems impractical seeing as the images must be stored somewhere.

How many images are there? I've been caught out thinking "Seen them all" and then suddenly I see Val or Jeb or Bob or... the other Kerbal doing something new.

And I keep seeing people mention the Munar sandcastle. Does anyone have an image of that they could share?

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards

Orc

They are not in one place

A short look around and some are here

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Missions\Banners\Fail
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Missions\Banners\Menu
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Missions\Banners\Success
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion\MakingHistory\Banners\Fail
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion\MakingHistory\Banners\Menu
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion\MakingHistory\Banners\Success

The winners of the community loading screen contest are found here:

But, that's not all the images, just the community supplied ones.   I think the list above will help with the rest. 

18 hours ago, Orc said:

And I keep seeing people mention the Munar sandcastle

I don't think that's a static image.  I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong please) that is rendered for the menu. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.