Having a rough time

sevenperforce

58 minutes ago, sevenperforce said:

Starting what is either a very rough separation or an extremely rough divorce. There are kids involved (who love rockets because they love their dad and their dad loves rockets) which makes it a lot harder. 

This sucks.

Hmmm... my parents had a rough time several times. My dad. (never were we ever close,  not even now) would leave for a few dats and return decide to work it out.

I dunno... I hope you and your mate can work it out, since if you loved each other before, surely it is possible to rekindle it.

I know the whole corona deal is making everyone cranky though.

No matter what relationship, there will be challenges and give and take.

I hope you can helo salvage it if possible.

Is preferable.

23 hours ago, sevenperforce said:

Starting what is either a very rough separation or an extremely rough divorce. There are kids involved (who love rockets because they love their dad and their dad loves rockets) which makes it a lot harder. 

This sucks.

I've been there before. If you need to vent or talk, I'm here and ready to listen. I know it isn't easy going through it. 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:14 AM, sevenperforce said:

This sucks.

The community is here for you. I hope it works out good. You sound like a good father.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:54 AM, tater said:

Yuck, sorry to hear it. Not the sort of post I want to "like."

Thanks man.

On 7/18/2020 at 10:27 PM, Mikenike said:

The community is here for you. I hope it works out good. You sound like a good father.

I appreciate it. A lot.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:25 PM, razark said:

Yes, it does.  I've been through a couple myself.

Let me know if you need to talk.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 7:31 AM, Sien said:

Unfortunately, this has become the norm in our life. Try to live it together with someone who understands you.

Always been like this, you just get to hear more about it now

• 1 month later...

My oldest son is autistic and he has used a math game called Prodigy to help him reach his goals for the last year. His mother and I are estranged right now but I'm going to be speaking with him soon. He is 7 years old and made this Change.org petition all by himself. It's a small thing but I want him to know that the things that are important to him are important to me too.

Would you consider signing this?

https://www.change.org/p/prodigy-bring-back-the-lost-island-in-prodigy

1 hour ago, sevenperforce said:

My oldest son is autistic and he has used a math game called Prodigy to help him reach his goals for the last year. His mother and I are estranged right now but I'm going to be speaking with him soon. He is 7 years old and made this Change.org petition all by himself. It's a small thing but I want him to know that the things that are important to him are important to me too.

I would but it seems to want my location. Not like it can't get it already but still.

33 minutes ago, Bill Phil said:

I would but it seems to want my location. Not like it can't get it already but still.

I told it I was John Denver living in West Virginia, it still worked. 

Also, @sevenperforce, I've never been in a relationship before but I still know something like that's gotta suck. I hope you're trying your hardest to be with your kids and keep yours and their hopes up. Good luck with whatever may be coming down the road.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:45 AM, sevenperforce said:

How'd it work out?

20 hours ago, tater said:

How'd it work out?

My efforts multiplied the signatures by 4x and I was able to reach out to the company. They told me to tell my son that they probably won't bring the Lost Island back but it's in dev right now so there's a chance. And they gave him in-game swag and sent him a free t-shirt so he is ecstatic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.