Kerbolrise - new space shuttle - v0.2 (Beta)

Alcentar

The texture work looks great, like a SOCK version of Buran.

I know you're making this a fictional spacecraft, but do you plan on releasing the standard Buran aft as well? I think many players would be interested in that.

You don't have to worry about making a full Energia if you don't want to (Tantares has that already), but rounding out the "Buran-like" craft with the standard design seems like a good idea.

v0.2beta available.

Fixed a silly bug where FX was not displayed for RCS.

12 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

The texture work looks great, like a SOCK version of Buran.

I know you're making this a fictional spacecraft, but do you plan on releasing the standard Buran aft as well? I think many players would be interested in that.

You don't have to worry about making a full Energia if you don't want to (Tantares has that already), but rounding out the "Buran-like" craft with the standard design seems like a good idea.

Quite possibly I've already thought about it.

25 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

它? :P

175.png

176.png

我有许多复杂程度不同的模型,但是没有回到真正的火箭和轮船的愿望。

Yeah, he's cool and great!!!You don't have to make wings.Because this mod has it.

You can add wings in later versions.

So, to begin with, I'm surprised to see 500+ uploads in spacedock, don’t know how many people actually use it in their missions, but thanks anyway! I'm surprised because I didn't even expect 100 downloads this week, thank you!!!)

But still think that need to revise the entire add-on and make big changes both in textures and in models, so I am sending the add-on for remastering, better now, while the add-on is still under development.

At the moment, the updated textures for the shuttle are almost completed, it will be made in the "Buran" style, after the shuttle the rocket will be remastered.

KR-BS.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...